New Delhi, 07 March 2022: The Union Railway Minister, Ashwini Vaishnaw, has assured candidates to notify a solution on RRB NTPC 2021 result soon. The High Power Committee has received over 3 lakh representations and a solution will be informed after reviewing the representations in line with the protests that took place in Bihar and Uttar Pradesh against the RRBs’ Non-Technical Popular Categories exam of 2021.
RRB NTPC Exam 2021 Case: Details
- The representations were registered in the form of concerns and suggestions by the students to the committee at the email ID: email@example.com.
- Following the result declaration of RRB NTPC computer-based test (CBT-1) on 14 January 2022, many students protested against the same by raising concerns over discrepancy in the examination.
- As per the students, the same candidates have been shortlisted for various levels.
- Violent protests had taken place in many parts of Bihar and Uttar Pradesh against the discrepancy in RRB NTPC CBT-1 examinations.
- The candidates had blocked trains and took to stone pelting at different stations.
High Power Committee को करीब 3 lakh representations मिले। Committee ने इनका विश्लेषण कर लिया है। कुछ ही दिनों में RRB समाधान notify कर देगा।#रेलवे_भर्ती
— Ashwini Vaishnaw (@AshwiniVaishnaw) March 5, 2022
- Indian Railways had constituted the High Power Committee to look into the concerns of candidates over RRB NTPC CBT-1 Result 2021 and RRB Group D Exam.
- The committee went into the following issues raised by candidates and asked for their recommendations:
- Results of CBT-1 and methodology used for shortlisting candidates for CBT-2 without affecting existing shortlisted candidates.
- Introduction of CBT- 2.
- The candidates had to register their concerns and suggestions to the committee at the following email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Around 1.25 crore candidates have applied for the exams that had advertised over 35,000 posts from levels 2 to 6. It is being speculated that the exam was designed to favor those with a higher qualification, even for jobs that require lesser qualifications.
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released the NTPC 2021 results on 26 January 2022. Following the protests by the candidates, authorities also postponed the RRB NTPC CBT 2 and RRB Level 1 exams 2022 until further notice.