New Delhi, 25 January, 2022: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the examination date for the Non-Technical Popular Categories or RRB NTPC CBT-2 examinations. The RRB NTPC CBT-2 exam will be held in a single phase for all levels and all regions. The examination will begin from 15 February and continue till 19 February 2022, respectively.
Table of Contents
RRB NTPC CBT-2 2022: Details
- The railway board will conduct a separate second stage CBT with levels having different 7th Central Pay Commission (CPC). The levels will comprise – Level 2, 3, 4, 5, and Level 6, and a single CBT examination would be conducted for the same level of 7th CPC.
- The railway board will release the details, such as the examination venue, date, and travel authority for candidates on 3 February, 2022.
- The roll number of the candidates for CBT-2 would remain the same as that of CBT-1.
- The admit card for the 15 February examination would be released on 11 February.
- The admit card for the 16 February examination would be released on 12 February, and so on for every level.
- Candidates appearing for different levels on different dates would have a different admit card for each level.
- The railway board will issue a common city intimation slip irrespective of the candidate’s number of levels.
RRB NTPC CBT-2 2022: Important Points
- Aadhaar-linked biometric authentication of candidates will be done in the exam center prior to entry in the exam hall.
- Candidates are required to bring their original Aadhaar card.
- Candidates will be required to follow all COVID-19 prevention protocols, including wearing a face mask, carrying hand sanitizers, and maintaining social distancing.
- Candidates are also advised to stay away from fraudsters who try to misguide candidates with fake promises of appointment for jobs on illegal consideration.
- RRB selections are based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and recruitment is based only on the merit of the candidates.
Below table shows the exact number of shortlisted candidates for each level:
To read the official document, please click here.