APSCHE changed the name of AP EAMCET exam to AP EAPCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture Common Entrance Test). JNTUK (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada) conducts AP EAMCET (Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test) (now AP EAPCET) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). This test is conducted for candidates seeking admission in UG level engineering, agriculture and pharmacy programmes offered by various government or private institutes in Andhra Pradesh. AP EAMCET exam is broadly segregated into two streams –
- Agriculture and Pharmacy
JNTUK has released the official notification for AP EAMCET on 26th June 2021. The application form submission date has been extended and the window will remain open till 15th August 2021 with a late fee of INR 5000. As per latest announcement, AP EAMCET 2021 exam is scheduled to be held from 19th July to 25th August 2021 (Engineering) and 3rd to 7th September 2021 (Agriculure and Medical). The official notification for AP EAMCET 2021 is already published by JNTUK, which has all the relevant details.
AP EAMCET exam is held in two shifts –
Shift 1 – 9:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
Shift 2 – 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM
AP EAMCET result and counselling dates will also be revealed in due time. The final seat allotment is based on various factors like candidates’ category, gender, merit, reservation, domicile, preferences, number of available seats, etc. Skim through this article to explore important details about the AP EAMCET exam, including application process, admit card issuance, exam pattern, result, counselling etc.
Table of Contents
- AP EAPCET – Key Highlights
- AP EAMCET – Courses Offered
- AP EAPCET 2021 – Important Dates
- Who is eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2021?
- AP EAMCET – Application Form
- AP EAMCET – Application Fee
- AP EAMCET – Application Correction Window
- AP EAMCET – Admit Card
- AP EAMCET – Exam-Day Guidelines
- AP EAMCET – Exam Centres
- AP EAMCET – Exam Pattern
- AP EAMCET – Syllabus
- AP EAPCET – General Preparation Tips
- AP EAPCET – Recommended Books
- AP EAMCET – Answer Key
- AP EAMCET – Result
- AP EAMCET – Cutoff
- AP EAMCET – Counselling
- AP EAMCET – Participating Institutes
- AP EAMCET – FAQs
- ✔️ How can I register for the AP EAMCET 2021 exam?
- ✔️ What is the age limit to apply for AP EAMCET?
- ✔️ What is the mode of AP EAMCET 2021 exam? What are the mandatory documents required to appear for the test?
- ✔️ What are the steps involved in the admission process of AP EAMCET 2021?
- ✔️ What details are mentioned on the AP EAMCET rank card?
- ✔️ Does the authority release AP EAMCET Answer Key on its website? Can I challenge the same?
- ✔️ What are the parameters that decide AP EAMCET cut off?
- ✔️ What is the mode of AP EAMCET counselling 2021?
- ✔️ What are the factors on which AP EAMCET seat allotment depends?
AP EAPCET – Key Highlights
- Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET/AP EAPCET) is a state-level exam that is conducted once a year.
- AP EAMCET application process is online and only eligible aspirants can apply.
- Candidates are required to keep a printout of the AP EAMCET application form during the entire admission process.
- Candidates must carry the AP EAPCET admit card along with one identity proof and two passport size photographs on the exam day.
- AP EAMCET is a computer-based test available in English and Telugu/Urdu languages.
- Any discrepancy in admit card should be immediately resolved by the candidates before the examination date.
- Candidates must report at the test centre 2 hours prior to the exam timing for frisking and other formalities.
- Andhra Pradesh State Board of Higher Education has decided to remove 25% weightage of intermediate marks in AP EAPCET 2021. 100% weightage will be given to the marks secured by candidates in AP EAPCET from now onwards.
- AP EAMCET admission cut off is released by the participating institutions separately.
- For any query, connect with the authorities via email – email@example.com or help desk number – 0884-2340535, 0884-2356255.
AP EAMCET – Courses Offered
Over 300 AP EAPCET participating institutes offer the following courses in engineering and agriculture & medical streams:
- Engineering, Bio-Technology, B.Tech (Dairy Technology), B.Tech (Agr.Engg), B.Tech(Food Science and Technology)
- B.Sc(Agriculture)/B.Sc.(Horticulture)/Bachelor of Veterinary Science/Bachelor of Forensic Science
- B.Pharmacy, Pharm.D
AP EAPCET 2021 – Important Dates
The exam conducting authority has extended the application form submission date to 15th August 2021. Get the insights of previous and current activities pertaining to AP EAMCET in the below given table:
Events Calendar for AP EAPCET 2021
Release of online notification for AP EAMCET 2021
25th June 2021
Commencement of online registration process
26th June 2021
Deadline to submit application form (without late fee)
25th July 2021
Deadline to submit application form (with late fee of INR 500)
5th August 2021
Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate
8th to 11th August 2021
Deadline to submit application form (with late fee of INR 1000)
10th August 2021
Deadline to submit application form (with late fee of INR 5000)
16th August 2021
Last Date to Download Admit card from https://sche.ap.gov.in/eapcet
12th August 2021
Deadline to submit application form (with late fee of INR 10,000)
18th August 2021
Availability of application correction window
To Be Announced
Release of AP EAPCET Admit Card 2021
25th August 2021 (Engineering)
AP EAPCET 2021 exam (Engineering)
19th August 2021
20th August 2021
23rd August 2021
24th August 2021
25th August 2021
AP EAPCET 2021 exam (Agriculture & Pharmacy)
3rd September 2021
6th September 2021
7th September 2021
Release of Preliminary Answer Key (For Engineering)
26th August 2021
Release of Preliminary Answer Key (For Agriculture & Pharmacy)
7th September 2021
Deadline to file challenges against the Answer Key
27th August 2021 (Engineering)
8th September 2021 (Agriculture & Pharmacy)
8th September 2021
Who is eligible to apply for AP EAMCET 2021?
Candidates must fulfil the below given eligibility criteria to apply for AP EAMCET 2021:
Nationality and Domicile
- Candidates must possess the citizenship of India
- Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs) and Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs) are also eligible for AP EAMCET exam
- Aspirants who belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana should furnish the proof of Local/Non-Local status
- The minimum age of the aspirants must be 16 years (as on December 31 of the admission year). No upper age bar is defined for the candidates to apply for AP EAMCET exam
- However, the minimum age requirement for admission in B.Tech Dairy Technology, B.Tech Food Science & Technology, B.Tech Agricultural Engineering is 17 years (as on December 31 of the admission year)
- To apply for these particular courses, the maximum age of the General category aspirants must be 22 years while 25 years is defined as maximum age for candidates hailing from SC/ST category
- Aspirants should have cleared the class 12th exam from Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. Candidates whose 12th results are awaited can also apply
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects in Class 12
- Candidates who have qualified any other equivalent exam recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana can also apply for the exam. Those who have cleared or are in the last year of the Diploma course from the institute recognized by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh/Telangana are also eligible for AP EAMCET 2021
- Aspirants should have obtained at least 45% aggregate marks in the qualifying exam. Those who come under reserved categories should have attained at least 40% marks
AP EAMCET – Application Form
JNTUK will release the AP EAMCET application form by April 2021. The steps involved in the online application submission process of AP EAMCET include – fee payment, knowing the payment status, filling application form and printout of confirmation page.
How to fill AP EAMCET Application Form?
Candidates must pay heed to the below-mentioned application process of AP EAMCET:
Step 1: Fee Payment
Candidates have to begin the application process by paying the application fee through online or offline mode. Candidates can use their debit card, net banking or credit card to pay the fee amount. Also, they can visit AP & TS online centres for fee payment in offline mode. Only after making the application fee payment, candidates can proceed with the registration of AP EAMCET.
Step 2: Online Status of Fee Payment
In the next step, candidates should verify the status of the application fee payment. For this, they need to visit the official website (sche.ap.gov.in) and tap on the ‘Know Your Payment Status’ button. After that, they need to mention their contact number, hall ticket number, date of birth and click on the ‘Check Payment Status’ tab. Candidates must ensure that their payment is successfully done online.
Step 3: Filling of Application Form
All the necessary details related to the candidates’ personal, educational and professional information must be correctly filled in the application form. The concerned authority will cross check the data given by the applicants and may cancel the candidature in case of any mismatch.
Personal details – Name of the Candidate, Gender, District and State of Birth, Caste, Category, Date of Birth, Aadhaar Card Number or Enrollment number, Ration Card Number, Bank Account Details, Annual Income of Parents, Minority/Non-Minority etc.
Communication Details – Candidates’ Home Address with House No., Village/Street/Locality, Mandal/Town/City, District, State, Pin Code, Contact Number, Alternate Mobile Number, Email Address etc.
Educational Information – Details of Qualifying exam (Intermediate (Regular), Intermediate (Vocational), RGUKT, CBSE, ICSE, NIOS, DIPLOMA, TSOSS/APOSS) that includes below given information:
- Marks in Class 10th exam or Equivalent
- Medium of Qualifying Exam
- Marks in Class 12th exam or Equivalent
- Board or Authority
After entering these details, applicants must hit the ‘submit’ tab to generate their application number. Candidates must retain the application number for further reference.
Step 4: Printout of Application Form
This is the last step in the AP EAMCET application process. Candidates need to tap on the ‘Print Application’ tab and retain the hard copy for further use.
AP EAMCET – Application Fee
The table given below contains the application fee amount for all the categories:
Category-wise Application Fee Details
E & A (Both Streams)
AP EAMCET – Application Correction Window
JNTUK provides the facility of application correction window to candidates who successfully submit AP EAMCET application form. This online window will be made available after the completion of the application process. The authority renders this privilege to the candidates to rectify their error/errors (if any) in the application form even after submission.
AP EAMCET – Admit Card
JNTUK will announce the release date of AP EAMCET admit card on its official website – sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. Candidates who have successfully registered for the AP EAMCET exam reserve the right to download the hall ticket by entering their Application Number, Date of Birth and Hall Ticket Number (class 12th) on the login page. The entry inside the examination hall is prohibited for the applicants who fail to present the AP EAMCET admit card along with one photo ID proof and two passport size photographs. Important details mentioned on AP EAMCET admit card include:
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Communication address
- Mobile number
- Local status (Andhra Pradesh domicile or not)
- Exam date and timing
- Exam centre name and address
- Signature (to be done on the exam day)
Note: Candidates must immediately seek email support – firstname.lastname@example.org or telephonic guidance on 0884-2340535/0884-2356255 in case of any error or discrepancy in their admit card.
AP EAMCET – Exam-Day Guidelines
Candidates must follow the below given instructions (as prescribed by JNTUK) while appearing for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam:
- Candidates must report at the test centre 2 hours before the commencement of exam for a hassle-free verification process.
- Entry is allowed till 5 minutes prior to the exam timing. Those who report late will not be allowed to sit inside the examination hall
- Candidates must carry the AP EAMCET admit card with one valid photo ID proof and two latest passport size photographs
- Candidates who fail to furnish the necessary documents will not be permitted to take the test
- Candidates must login for the online test only after the invigilator’s instructions
- Test takers must go through the online instructions before starting the test
- Any kind of personal stuff is not allowed inside the exam centre. Candidates would be liable for any loss or damage caused to their personal belongings
- The authority disqualifies the candidates who indulge in any illicit activity like cheating etc inside the exam hall
- Some restricted stuff inside the exam centre includes bits of papers, sheets or written material, document pen, calculators, log tables, slide rules, digital watches, pager, cell phone, books or study material, bluetooth device, etc.
AP EAMCET – Exam Centres
The conducting authority will allot exam centres to candidates after considering their choice and preferences. The list of AP EAMCET 2021 exam centres is mentioned below:
AP EAMCET Test Centres
|Districts||Regional Centers 1||Regional Centers 2||Regional Centers 3||Regional Centers 4|
AP EAMCET – Exam Pattern
AP EAMCET exam is divided into two streams – 1.) Engineering 2.) Agriculture & Medical. The pattern of both the streams is explained below:
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern – Engineering
Mode of Exam – Online or Computer-based
Medium of Exam – Bilingual (English and Telugu or English and Urdu)
Number of Sections – Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry
Test Duration – 180 minutes or 3 hours
Type of Questions – Multiple Choice or Objective-type
Number of Questions – 160
Marking Scheme – One mark for every right response and no penalty for wrong answers
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern – Sectional Distribution of Questions and Marks (Engineering)
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern – Agriculture & Medical
Mode of Exam – Online or Computer-based
Medium of Exam – Bilingual (English and Telugu or English and Urdu)
Number of Sections – Physics, Biology (Botany and Zoology) and Chemistry
Test Duration – 180 minutes or 3 hours
Type of Questions – Multiple Choice or Objective-type
Number of Questions – 160
Marking Scheme – One mark is awarded for every correct answer. No negative marking provision for incorrect answers
AP EAMCET Exam Pattern – Sectional Distribution of Questions and Marks (Agriculture)
|Sections||Number of Questions||Marks|
AP EAMCET – Syllabus
AP EAMCET Physics Syllabus
|Physical World||Gravitation||Wave Optics||Alternating Current|
|Units And Measurements||Mechanical Properties Of Solids||Electric Charges And Fields||Electromagnetic Waves|
|Motion In A Straight Line||Mechanical Properties Of Fluids||Electrostatic Potential And Capacitance||Dual Nature Of Radiation And Matter|
|Motion In A Plane||Thermal Properties Of Matter||Current Electricity||Atoms|
|Laws Of Motion||Thermodynamics||Moving Charges And Magnetism||Nuclei|
|Work, Energy And Power||Kinetic Theory||Magnetism And Matter||Semiconductor Electronics: Materials, Devices And Simple Circuits|
|Systems Of Particles And Rotational Motion||Waves||Electromagnetic Induction||Communication Systems|
|Oscillations||Ray Optics And Optical Instruments||–||–|
AP EAMCET Mathematics Syllabus
|Coordinate Geometry||Algebra||Vector Algebra||Differential Equations|
|Calculus||Trigonometry||Measures Of Dispersion And Probability||–|
AP EAMCET Chemistry Syllabus
|Atomic Structure||The S – Block Elements||Surface Chemistry||Chemistry In Everyday Life|
|Classification Of Elements and Periodicity In Properties||P– Block Elements Group 13||General Principles Of Metallurgy||Organic Compounds Containing C, H And O|
|Chemical Bonding And Molecular Structure||P-block Elements – Group 14||P-block Elements||Haloalkanes And Haloarenes|
|States Of Matter: Gases And Liquids||Environmental Chemistry||D And F Block Elements and Coordination Compounds||Aldehydes And Ketones|
|Stoichiometry||Organic Chemistry-some Basic Principles And Techniques And Hydrocarbons||Polymers||Carboxylic Acids|
|Thermodynamics||Hydrocarbons||Biomolecules||Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen|
|Chemical Equilibrium and Acids-bases||Solid State||Cyanides And Isocyanides||Diazonium Salts|
|Hydrogen and Its Compounds||Electrochemistry And Chemical Kinetics||–||–|
AP EAMCET Zoology Syllabus
|Human Anatomy And Physiology-i||Zoology – Diversity Of Living World||Locomotion and Reproduction In Protozoa||Human Reproduction|
|Human Anatomy And Physiology-ii||Structural Organization In Animals||Biology and Human Welfare||Genetics|
|Human Anatomy And Physiology-iii||Animal Diversity-i – Invertebrate Phyla||Type Study Of Periplaneta Americana||Organic Evolution|
|Human Anatomy And Physiology-iv||Animal Diversity-ii: Phylum – Chordata||Ecology and Environment||Applied Biology|
AP EAMCET Botany Syllabus
|Plants, Microbes And Human Welfare||Reproduction In Plants||Internal Organisation Of Plants||Microbiology|
|Genetics||Plant Systematics||Plant Ecology||Molecular Biology|
|Diversity In The Living World||Cell Structure And Function||Plant Physiology||Biotechnology|
|Structural Organisation In Plants– Morphology||–||–||–|
AP EAPCET – General Preparation Tips
Candidates can scale up their preparation level by following below-mentioned tips and tricks:
- Get a deep insight of AP EAMCET syllabus and exam pattern.
- Refer to the best recommended books for exam preparation.
- Do not rely upon study material procured from unauthorized sources.
- Solve previous years’ exam papers and sample papers for better preparation.
- To brush up your skills on time management, appear for online mock tests available on the official website.
- Revise the topics on a frequent basis to keep your grip intact.
- Make notes for your own convenience. Notes also help in quick revisions.
AP EAPCET – Recommended Books
Experts suggest candidates start their exam preparation from the scratch. For this purpose, they recommend the below mentioned books of various reputable authors and publications:
Subject-wise List of Books
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J.D. Lee|
|EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 23 Years Solutions and 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition||Arihant Experts|
|Organic Chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|Physical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
|Class XI & XII Mathematics||R.D. Sharma|
|Handbook of Mathematics – A Multipurpose Quick Revision Resource||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Mathematics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)||Arihant Experts|
|35 Years Chapterwise Solved Papers 2013||Amit M. Agarwal|
|Vector & 3D Geometry||Amit M. Agarwal|
|Coordinate Geometry||S K Goyal|
|Concepts of Physics (Volume 1 and 2)||HC Verma|
|IIT JEE Physics||DC Pandey|
|EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana||Arihant Experts|
|IIT JEE Physics by EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) by Problems in General Physics||I.E. Irodov|
|Optics and Modern Physics||DC Pandey|
AP EAMCET – Answer Key
JNTUK releases the preliminary answer key of AP EAMCET on its website (sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet) and candidates can download the same online in PDF format. The answer key enables candidates to evaluate their tentative marks in AP EAMCET exam before the result declaration.
The test takers can raise their objection against the preliminary answer key if they find any error. The authority considers the objections and publishes the final answer key for result evaluation. After the final answer key declaration, candidates cannot file their objections.
AP EAMCET – Result
JNTUK officially declares AP EAMCET result on its website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. Candidates need to log in using their hall ticket number and application number to check the result online in PDF format. The authority issues AP EAMCET result in the form of a rank card comprising details like sectional & overall scores of candidates and their qualification status. It is mandatory for the applicants to take the print out of the Andhra Pradesh EAMCET rank card for further use.
What is the AP EAPCET Rank Card?
AP EAMCET 2021 rank card contains the detailed analysis of candidates’ results. The applicants are advised to keep a hard copy of the rank card for further use during the counselling process. Without presenting a rank card, the qualified candidates cannot fulfill the documental needs during the AP EAMCET counselling.
Details mentioned on AP EAMCET rank card include:
- Name of the examinee
- Hall ticket number
- Father’s name
- AP EAMCET 2021 normalised marks
- Qualifying status
- Merit score (AP EAMCET score + qualifying exam score)
- Sectional score in AP EAMCET
AP EAMCET – Cutoff
Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) publishes AP EAMCET cutoff after the result announcement. Candidates have to attain the marks as per cutoff to take part in counselling process. The authority releases category and college-wise cut off of AP EAMCET for admission in engineering, agriculture and medical programmes. The admission cutoff of AP EAMCET depends upon the participating institutes of Andhra Pradesh EAMCET.
Below table contains the category wise closing ranks expected for AP EAMCET 2021:
AP EAMCET Expected Cutoff 2021
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
|General (UR)/ OBC Category||45|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||40|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||35|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||35|
Direct Links to Check Previous Years’ AP EAMCET Cutoff
|AP EAMCET 2018||Check here|
|AP EAMCET 2017||Check here|
AP EAMCET – Counselling
Candidates who attain the score as per the prescribed cut off are eligible to participate in AP EAMCET counselling. APSCHE conducts the centralized counselling in online mode and the participants need to register through their hall ticket number, registration number and rank. The steps involved in counselling process are –
- Payment of counselling fee (Rs 1200 for unreserved categories and Rs 600 for reserved categories)
- Attending certificate verification at Help Line Centre (HLC)
- Counselling registration
- Online filling of options (In order of preference)
- AP EAMCET seat allotment
- Payment of admission fee, reporting at college, participation in subsequent phases of AP EAMCET counselling
AP EAMCET counselling is conducted in three rounds. However, the rounds may increase in case the seats remain vacant after regular rounds. More than 300 colleges take part in AP EAMCET counselling to offer admission in various courses.
Documents required during Counselling
Candidates must carry the below given documents in original and photocopy for the purpose of verification during AP EAMCET counselling:
- AP EAMCET Rank Card 2021
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2021
- Transaction receipt of the counselling fees
- Academic certificates from class 10th and 12th
- Migration Certificate
- Aadhaar Card
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste/Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Income Certificate
- NCC/CAP/Sports/Minority Certificates
- Seat Allotment Letter
AP EAMCET – Participating Institutes
Over 300 institutions step forward to grant admission through AP EAMCET counselling process. Below listed are some of the top colleges of Andhra Pradesh:
- Adarsh College Of Engineering
- Kakinada Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women
- Godavari Institute of Engineering and Technology
- JNTU College of Engineering
- Koneru Lakshmaiah University – College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Loyola Institute of Technology and Management
- Eluru College of Engineering and Technology
- College ff Dairy Technology
- A.M. Reddy Memorial College of Engineering
AP EAMCET – FAQs
To apply for AP EAMCET, candidates must visit the official website at https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET and click on the ‘Online Application' button. After that, they need to follow the steps involved in the registration process that include fee payment, checking payment status, filling application form and taking the printout of the confirmation page. As per Andhra Pradesh EAMCET eligibility guidelines, the minimum age of the candidates must be 16 years as on December 31 of the admission year. However, there is no maximum age limit for the candidates to apply for the AP EAMCET exam. AP EAMCET is a computed-based test. Candidates need to carry certain documents like AP EAMCET 2021 admit card, one photo identity proof (Adhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport etc) and two passport size photographs for verification purposes. For admission to various courses through AP EAMCET, candidates must be eligible to appear for the online test that is held for different streams. The final selection of the candidates depends upon their marks in class 12th, score in the written test (Andhra Pradesh EAMCET), category, cut off, merit, gender, seat availability, etc. Details mentioned in the AP EAMCET rank card include candidates’ name, hall ticket number, registration number, category, gender, stream, domicile status, qualifying status, sectional marks, overall score, etc. JNTUK releases the preliminary answer key of AP EAMCET on its website (sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/Eamcet/) in PDF format that can be downloaded after login using AP EAMCET application number and hall ticket number. Candidates can challenge the preliminary answer key only. They need to submit their objection in a prescribed format along with supporting documents to the concerned authority. AP EAMCET cutoff is based on multiple factors such as number of applications or test-takers, previous years’ cut off data, marks obtained by the candidates, available seats at the participating institutes, difficulty level of entrance test, etc. AP EAMCET counselling is conducted by APSCHE in online mode. Steps involved in the complete process of counselling are - counselling fee payment, document verification, option entry, seat allotment and reporting at the given college. AP EAMCET seat allotment depends upon the factors like number of participants, their category, rank, sex, merit, reservation, local area, preferences, number of available seats etc.
✔️ How can I register for the AP EAMCET 2021 exam?
✔️ What is the age limit to apply for AP EAMCET?
✔️ What is the mode of AP EAMCET 2021 exam? What are the mandatory documents required to appear for the test?
✔️ What are the steps involved in the admission process of AP EAMCET 2021?
✔️ What details are mentioned on the AP EAMCET rank card?
✔️ What are the parameters that decide AP EAMCET cut off?
✔️ What is the mode of AP EAMCET counselling 2021?
✔️ What are the factors on which AP EAMCET seat allotment depends?
To apply for AP EAMCET, candidates must visit the official website at https://sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET and click on the ‘Online Application' button. After that, they need to follow the steps involved in the registration process that include fee payment, checking payment status, filling application form and taking the printout of the confirmation page.
As per Andhra Pradesh EAMCET eligibility guidelines, the minimum age of the candidates must be 16 years as on December 31 of the admission year. However, there is no maximum age limit for the candidates to apply for the AP EAMCET exam.
AP EAMCET is a computed-based test. Candidates need to carry certain documents like AP EAMCET 2021 admit card, one photo identity proof (Adhaar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport etc) and two passport size photographs for verification purposes.
For admission to various courses through AP EAMCET, candidates must be eligible to appear for the online test that is held for different streams. The final selection of the candidates depends upon their marks in class 12th, score in the written test (Andhra Pradesh EAMCET), category, cut off, merit, gender, seat availability, etc.
Details mentioned in the AP EAMCET rank card include candidates’ name, hall ticket number, registration number, category, gender, stream, domicile status, qualifying status, sectional marks, overall score, etc.
JNTUK releases the preliminary answer key of AP EAMCET on its website (sche.ap.gov.in/EAMCET/Eamcet/) in PDF format that can be downloaded after login using AP EAMCET application number and hall ticket number. Candidates can challenge the preliminary answer key only. They need to submit their objection in a prescribed format along with supporting documents to the concerned authority.
AP EAMCET cutoff is based on multiple factors such as number of applications or test-takers, previous years’ cut off data, marks obtained by the candidates, available seats at the participating institutes, difficulty level of entrance test, etc.
AP EAMCET counselling is conducted by APSCHE in online mode. Steps involved in the complete process of counselling are - counselling fee payment, document verification, option entry, seat allotment and reporting at the given college.
AP EAMCET seat allotment depends upon the factors like number of participants, their category, rank, sex, merit, reservation, local area, preferences, number of available seats etc.