Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the admit card or hall ticket for December TEE (Term End Examination) today. Candidates who have successfully registered and paid the examination fee, can visit the official website – ignou.ac.in and login using their enrollment number and date of birth, to access and download the admit card.
Note: The IGNOU hall ticket 2020 link is not functional at the moment due to some temporary maintenance issues. The download facility is expected to resume anytime soon.
The deadline for re-registration for January session has been extended till 31 January 2021. Students can register for the session online by visiting the ‘Samarth’ platform.
Table of Contents
Information Mentioned on IGNOU December TEE 2020 Hall Ticket
The IGNOU December TEE 2020 Hall Ticket is a mandatory document which the candidates have to carry on the examination day. Without the hall ticket, none of the candidates will be allowed to enter the IGNOU exam centre. Candidates need to make sure that their respective IGNOU Dec TEE 2020 hall tickets include the following information correctly –
- Candidate’s name
- Enrollment number
- Control number
- Exam centre code
- Exam centre address
- Course code
- Exam date
- Sessions and their timings/duration
- Exam day guidelines
How to Download IGNOU December TEE 2020 Hall Ticket
Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps to download their IGNOU 2020 hall tickets:
Step 1: Visit the official website of IGNOU i.e., ignou.ac.in
Step 2: Click on the link “Link for Hall Ticket December 2020 Term End Examination”
Step 3: You will be re-directed to a new page. Type in your enrolment number, select program and click on “Submit”
Step 4: Your IGNOU December TEE 2020 hall ticket will be displayed on the screen
Step 5: Download the IGNOU hall ticket 2020 and take a print out for future reference
LINK FOR IGNOU HALL TICKET DECEMBER 2020 TERM END EXAMINATION
IGNOU HELPLINE NUMBERS: 29533870, 29533869, 29572516, 29572514, 29572513 or email at email@example.com.
IGNOU December TEE 2020 – Exam Day Instructions
Candidates must be aware of the below-mentioned instructions for a smooth examination day –
- Go through all the instructions mentioned on the IGNOU 2020 hall ticket
- Calculators, cell phones and other material that is irrelevant during the exam process is not allowed inside the IGNOU exam hall.
- Candidates must immediately contact their regional centre/university to apply for a duplicate IGNOU 2020 admit card in case they lose or misplace the original one.
- Reach the exam centre before time to avoid getting barred from entering the IGNOU exam hall.
- Steer clear of any malpractices or cheating during the IGNOU examination. Students caught shall be barred.
- Candidates are permitted to leave the examination hall after a little more than half time of exam duration is complete.
|1.||Explore Scholarships for Class 12 Passed Students|
|2.||Check Out Scholarships for Class 10 passed Students|
|3.||Know About Scholarships for Engineering Students|
|4.||Explore Scholarships for Graduation Students|
|5.||Know About Scholarships for Postgraduation Students|
|6.||Check Out Live Scholarships|