New Delhi, 31 May 2022: The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) has released the schedule of the RRB NTPC CBT-2 exam for different railway zones. As per the schedule, the second stage of CBT for pay levels 5, 3, and 2 will be held from June 12 to June 17, 2022. Candidates can check the CBT-2 region-wise dates and official notice on rrbahmedabad.gov.in, rrbcdg.gov.in, and other regional websites.
1. Candidates must remember that every center will have the same pay level exam on a different date, as per the official notice.
2. The Railways are conducting the online exam for the recruitment of 35,281 vacancies under RRB NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories) for the following posts in various zones and production units of Indian Railways:
- Clerk cum Typist
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist
- Time Keeper
- Trains Clerk
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk
- Traffic Assistant
- Goods Guard
- Commercial Apprentice
- Station Master
3. The roll number for CBT-2 is the same as that of CBT-1.
Table of Contents
RRB NTPC CBT-2 – Exam Dates
Candidates can check the complete schedule of the RRB NTPC CBT-2 exam below:
|Pay level||Centre||Exam Date|
|Pay Level 5||RRB Bubhaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Ranchi and Secunderabad||12 June 2022|
|Pay Level 2||RRB Bubhaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Ranchi, and Secunderabad||13 June 2022|
|Pay Level 3||RRB Bubhaneshwar, Bilaspur, Chandigarh, Gorakhpur, Mumbai, Muzzaffarpur, Ranchi, and Secunderabad||14 June 2022|
|Pay Level 5||Ajmer, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Patna, Bengaluru, Jammu-Srinagar, Kolkata, Siliguri, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Malda, Thiruvanathapuram||15 June 2022|
|Pay Level 2||Ajmer, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Patna, Bengaluru, Jammu-Srinagar, Kolkata, Siliguri, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Malda, Thiruvanathapuram||16 June 2022|
|Pay Level 3||Ajmer, Bhopal, Chennai, Guwahati, Patna, Bengaluru, Jammu-Srinagar, Kolkata, Siliguri, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Malda, Thiruvanathapuram||17 June 2022|
- Candidates must stay away from fraudulent people who try to misguide with fake promises of appointment for jobs on illegal considerations.
- RRB selections are based on Computer Based Test (CBT) and recruitment is based only on the merit of the candidates.
RRB NTPC CBT-2 – Points to Remember
- Candidates appearing for different levels and on different dates will have different e-call letters for each level/date.
- Candidates will be scheduled for all their exams in the same city, but the exam center may vary.
- Each candidate will have a common city intimation slip.
- The exams for a particular level will be scheduled in a single shift for the candidates belonging to one RRB .
- The link for viewing the exam city & date and downloading of traveling authority for SC/ST candidates will be made available on all RRB websites 10 days prior to the date of examination.
- Candidates can download the e-call letters four days prior to the exam date mentioned in the exam city and date link.
- Candidates will have to go through Aadhaar-linked biometric authentication in the exam center prior to entry into the exam hall.
- Candidates are required to bring their original Aadhaar card.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Will there be any negative marking in RRB NTPC CBT-2 2022 exam?
There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
What are the focus subjects in the RRB NTPC CBT-2 exam?
The focus subjects of the RRB NTPC CBT-2 exam are general reasoning and intelligence, mathematics, and general awareness.
What are the exam dates of RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 level-2, 3, and 5 posts?
The exam dates of RRB NTPC 2022 CBT-2 level-2, 3, and 5 posts are 12 to 17 June 2022.