National Testing Agency will release the DU LLB admit card 2020 in online mode on behalf of Delhi University. The admit card release date for DU LLB entrance exam 2020 is yet to be announced. It is, however, expected that the candidates will be provided the admit card on the official website (nta.ac.in/DuetExam) from the third week of July.
Candidates can download their DU LLB 2002 admit card using their login credentials (application form number and password/date of birth). It is mandatory to carry the DUET LLB admit card 2020 along with an original photo ID proof at the examination centre. Failing to do so will lead to a denial in the entry to the examination centre.
Read this article to fetch comprehensive information on DU LLB admit card 2020 including steps to download, exam day guidelines, and more.
DU LLB Admit Card – Key Highlights
- National Testing Agency has the authority to release the DU LLB admit card 2020.
- NTA will not send the admit card via post to the aspirants.
- Candidates have to carry the hard copy of the admit card on the day of the DU LLB entrance test.
- Only the candidates who have submitted the DU LLB application form 2020 before the deadline will be issued the admit card.
- DU LLB entrance test hall ticket comprises several crucial exam-related details including exam centre, exam date and time, exam day guidelines and more.
- NTA will not provide any intimation via SMS or email regarding the release of the DU LLB admit card 2020.
DU LLB Admit Card – Release Date
Candidates have to download the admit card as soon as NTA releases the same. The table below comprises the schedule for downloading the DU LLB hall ticket/admit card
DU LLB Admit Card Schedule
|Last date to submit the application form||July 4, 2020|
|Issuance of admit card||Third week of July 2020 (expected)|
|DU LLB exam date||Last week of July 2020 (expected)|
DU LLB Admit Card – Prerequisites
Candidates must ensure the following before downloading the admit DU LLB admit card:
- A good internet connection
- Login credentials including application number and password/date of birth
- A desktop/laptop
- Latest version of any of the following web browsers
- Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
How to Download the DU LLB Admit Card 2020?
Knowing the steps to download the admit card beforehand will ensure a hassle-free downloading experience later. The stepwise procedure to download the DU LLB admit card is as follows:
Step 1 – Visit the official website of National Testing Agency, i.e. nta.ac.in
Step 2 – Click on the tab for Delhi University Entrance Test (DUET)
Step 3 – Click on ‘Download DU LLB Admit Card’ button
Step 4 – Enter login credentials including application number and date of birth/password
Step 5 – Hit the ‘Proceed’ button to enter the login dashboard
Step 6 – The admit card appears on the screen. Check all the details on the admit card carefully
Step 7 – Take 2-3 printouts of the admit card
DU LLB Admit Card – How to Recover Application Password?
There can be instances when the candidates forget their login credentials while downloading the DU LLB admit card 2020. The stepwise procedure to recover the application passwords is as follows:
Step 1 – Visit the official website of NTA to access the DU LLB login window
Step 2 – Click on the link reading ‘Forgot Password?’
Step 3 – Enter your registered email ID and the case sensitive captcha code
Step 4 – Hit the ‘Send’ button to receive an OTP to reset the password
Step 5 – Enter the OTP and create a new password.
In case the candidates have forgotten the application number, they can obtain the same by checking the email they received at the time of registration.
DU LLB Admit Card – Details Furnished on Hall Ticket
Candidates must check all the details printed on the admit card. The DU LLB admit card includes the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the parent/guardian
- Date of birth of the candidate
- Application number
- Roll number
- Candidate’s photograph
- Candidate’s signature
- Exam centre code with complete address
- Bell timings
- DU LLB exam date and time
- Exam day guidelines
- Space for invigilator’s signature
Candidates must check the admit card carefully to ensure that there are no errors in the information provided.
DU LLB Admit Card – How to Fix Discrepancy?
There can be cases when a candidate is unable to download the DU LLB admit card. This can happen due to any of the following reasons:
- Incorrect login credentials
- Poor internet connection
- Outdated browser version
- Incomplete application form
Candidates can resolve the top three situations by recovering login credentials, checking the wifi and updating the web browser respectively. However, in case of an incomplete application form, candidates will not be eligible to participate in the DU LLB entrance test.
In case a candidate is not facing any of the issues mentioned above, but is still unable to download the admit card OR if the candidate finds any kind of error or discrepancy in the admit card, he/she must immediately contact the NTA helpline between the official hours (10:00 AM – 05:00 PM). NTA will take necessary actions to rectify the record letter for pre-informed situations.
Click here to fetch contact details of concerned authorities at NTA.
Documents to carry on the DU LLB Entrance Exam Day
NTA officials will verify the identity of candidates on the examination day. In order to help the officials at the examination centre in verifying their identity, candidates have to bring certain documents.. The list of documents required on the examination day is as follows:
- A hard copy of the DU LLB admit card
- One passport size photograph (same as in the online application form)
- A Government-approved photo ID card – from any of the following:
- PAN card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Aadhaar Card (with photograph)
- Aadhaar Enrolment Number
- Ration Card
4. PwD certificate (If claiming relaxation under the PwD category)
The ID Card to be carried on the exam day must comply by the following guidelines:
- Should bear a photo
- Must be in the original form
- Must be valid as per the expiry date
- Name on the ID card must match with the name on the admit card
- Must be issued by a department of Central/State government
However, if the name of a candidate has been changed from the time of the issuance of the ID Card/s, he/she must carry the following additional documents with them:
- Marriage Certificate
- Divorce Letter
- Legal Name Change Document
DU LLB Admit Card – Things Not to Carry at the Exam Centre
Other than the things to carry, candidates must also check the list of items which they need to avoid bringing at the examination centre. Candidates found with the following articles inside the DU LLB examination hall will be debarred.
- Textual material including bits of papers, Docu Pen, Slide Rules, Log Tables, etc
- Electronic devices including calculators, electronic watches, mobile phone, pager, bluetooth or any other electronic gadget/device
- Geometrical instrument
- Pencil box
- Eatables/Snacks/Tea/Coffee/Cold Drinks/Water (loose or packed)
NTA will issue permission to the diabetic candidates to carry eatables like sugar tablets/fruits and transparent water bottles. However, NTA will not grant permission to carry packed food such as chocolate, candy, sandwich, etc.
DU LLB Admit Card – Exam Centres
Candidates will be able to check their exam city on their respective DU LLB admit cards. NTA will allot any of the following cities on the basis of the preference of the candidate and other factors.
Exam Cities for DU LLB 2020
|Bhubaneshwar||Guwahati||Nagpur||Srinagar (J and K)|
DU LLB Admit Card – Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must not forget to carry a hard copy of the DU LLB admit card along with a photograph and a valid ID proof
- Candidates must report at least an hour before the commencement of the examination as they have to go through registration formalities before taking the test
- NTA will close the registration desk one hour prior to the exam commencement time. Thus, candidates must reach the exam centre as per the reporting time
- Candidates need to find and sit on the seats allocated to them.
- Candidates who are found impersonating/cheating will be immediately debarred from taking the entrance test
- Candidates have to sign and paste their photograph on the attendance sheet
- NTA will not allow the examinees to borrow anything from anyone inside the examination hall
- No candidate is allowed to leave his/her seat before the DU LLB exam duration is over. Incase of an urgent need, special permission has to be taken.
- Candidates have to approach the invigilator in the room for any kind of technical assistance, first aid emergency or any other requirement during the examination
- Candidates have to attempt all the calculations on a rough sheet which is provided to them before the test begins. This sheet must be submitted along with the question-answer paper while leaving the examination hall
DU LLB Entrance Exam – Bell Timings
NTA will conduct the DU LLB entrance test in three different shifts. Candidates must comply by the shift wise reporting time at the examination centre, as mentioned in the table below.
Bell Timings for DUET (LLB) 2020
|Shifts||Last reporting time||Exam Commencement time||Exam Conclusion time|
|Shift 1||07:00 AM||08:00 AM||10:00 AM|
|Shift 2||11:00 AM||12:00 AM||14:00 PM|
|Shift 3||15:00 PM||16:00 PM||18:00 PM|
DU LLB Admit Card – FAQs
✔️ Who will release the DU LLB admit card 2020?
National Testing Agency, on behalf of Delhi University, will conduct the DU LLB entrance exam. Also, NTA has the authority to issue the DU LLB admit card 2020 to all the applicants.
✔️ What is the procedure to download the admit card of DU LLB?
Candidates will be able to download the admit card by visiting the official website of NTA i.e. nta.ac.in/DUETExam and further logging in with their application number and password.
✔️ How can I download the admit card of DU LLB 2020 if I have forgotten the password?
Candidates have to visit the official login portal at the official website of NTA and recover the password by clicking the ‘Forgot Password?’ button. Candidates have to provide the registered email ID to receive an OTP to reset the password.
✔️ I forgot to print the admit card of the DU LLB Entrance Exam. Can I present the digital copy at the examination centre?
No. Candidates have to produce the hard copy of the admit card at the examination centre. Candidates failing to produce the hard copy will face a denial in the entry to the examination centre
✔️ What should I do if there are spelling errors in the DU LLB admit card?
Candidates must first match the details from the application form. In case of details mismatch, candidates must contact the NTA helpline between the official hours, i.e. 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. NTA will rectify the hall ticket in order to avoid any sort of exam-day hassles.