The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main 2021 admit card for February session online. Candidates registered for the first cycle of JEE Main 2021, can download their admit cards along with the undertaking of JEE (Main) February 2021, by using their application number and date of birth on the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The Joint Entrance Examination (Main) – February 2021 will be conducted by NTA in Computer-based Test or CBT mode at various test centres located in 331 cities across the country and abroad. The JEE Main February 2021 session is scheduled to be held from 23 to 26 February 2021.
- No JEE Main admit card 2021 will be sent by post.
- The JEE Main admit cards 2021 of candidates who have filled in multiple application forms has been withheld. They are advised to contact NTA.
Table of Contents
How to download JEE Main 2021 admit card for February session?
Step 1: Visit the official website
Step 2: Scroll down to find the ‘download admit card link for JEE Main February 2021’
Step 3: Login through application number and date of birth
Step 4: Click on view/download admit card
Step 5: Download and take a print out of the JEE Main admit card for future use
DIRECT LINK TO DOWNLOAD JEE MAIN ADMIT CARD 2021
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 – Self Declaration Undertaking
Just like last year, candidates will have to bring their filled-in self-declaration form along with their JEE Main admit card on the examination day.
- This self-declaration form is a part of the JEE Main admit card.
- If the candidates fail to bring their self-declaration form with properly filled-in details, they won’t be allowed to sit for the JEE Main examination.
- Candidates need to mention the following details on their JEE Main 2021 self-declaration form:
- Left-hand thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Signature of candidate’s parents
- Clarifying candidate’s status on the symptoms of cough, fever, body ache, breathlessness, or sore throat/runny nose in the last 14 days
- Has the candidate come in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days?
- Candidate’s travel history in the last 14 days (before JEE Main exam)
In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading the JEE Main admit card along with an undertaking, he/she can contact on 0120-6895200 or mail at email@example.com.