New Delhi, 15 February 2022 – The official website for the Joint Entrance Examination Advanced (JEE Advanced) 2022 has been launched. The exam will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay (IIT-Bombay) this year. Candidates need to clear the exam to get admissions into Indian Institutes of Technology (IIT), National Institutes of Technology (NITs), Indian Institutes of Science (IISc), Indian Institutes of Information Technology (IIITs), and other institutions around the country.
Last year, the JEE Advanced exam was conducted by IIT Kharagpur. This year, the official website for the exam has been launched and candidates can access exam-related info on jeeadv.ac.in.
That being said, the dates for both JEE Main and JEE Advanced 2022 are yet to be announced by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The information regarding the JEE Main exam will be accessible on jeemain.nta.ac.in and nta.ac.in, respectively. On the other hand, the details regarding the JEE Advanced exam will be released by IIT Bombay on jeeadv.ac.in.
JEE Advanced 2022 – Exam Pattern
Here are some details regarding JEE Advanced exam pattern:
- JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be held via online computer-based test (CBT) mode.
- There will be two papers in the exam – Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- Question papers will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- Candidates will have 3 hours to complete the exam.
- Questions will be in the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) format and will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics (PCM) subjects.
Note: NTA has introduced some changes in the JEE Advanced syllabus, which will be applicable from the 2023 academic year. Please click here to read about these changes.
JEE Advanced 2022 – Application Form Details
- The form for the JEE Advanced 2022 exam will be made available from the first week of May 2022.
- Candidates will have the chance to fill up the application form till the first week of June 2022.
- While filling the application form, candidates must provide a valid email ID and phone number. This is because all the important exam-related information will be sent to aspirants’ the email and number provided.
- Submitting an incomplete application form will lead to rejection; therefore, candidates are advised to fill the form completely.
- After filling the form, candidates are advised to review the form for correctness and take a print out for future use.
Note: JEE Advanced candidates will be getting an extra attempt in 2022. Please click here to know more.