New Delhi, 14 February 2022: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education (MPBSE) has decided to allow COVID positive students to appear for Class 10 and 12 board examinations that are scheduled to be held from 17 February 2022.
Note: Class 10 and 12 theory exams will be conducted from 17 February to 20 March, 2022 whereas practical exams 2022 will be held between 20 February to 25 March, 2022. All MP state board exams will be conducted in offline mode from 10am to 1pm.
Table of Contents
MP Board – Isolation Rooms Developed For COVID Positive Examinees
- To allow COVID-19 students to appear for board exams, an isolation room will be developed at each examination center wherein COVID-19 infected students can take the exam.These students will be required to inform the examination center in-charge in advance about their condition so that proper COVID-19 protocols can be followed.
- The MP state board examination for Class 10 and Class 12 is scheduled to begin from 17 February 2022 in which nearly 20 lakh students are expected to appear.
- MPBSE has already conducted the pre-board examinations for Classes 10 and 12 in ‘take-home’ mode. In the ‘take-home exam’ mode, students were provided with the questions papers and answer sheets one day before the exams.
How to Download MP Board Exam Date Sheet 2022?
- Candidates are required to visit the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Madhya Pradesh
- On the home page, they are required to click on the links for the Class 10 or Class 12 datesheet 2022.
- The MPBSE date sheet will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download MPBSE date sheet 2022 and save it for future reference.
MP Board Exams 2022: Marking Scheme
- The students of Class 10 and Class 12 will be evaluated on the basis of their performance in both theoretical exams and practical exams.
- Theory subject papers will carry 80 marks and 20 marks will be given for practical and project work.
Note: The MP Board exam admit card has already been released on 26 January 2022. Candidates can download the admit card through the official site.