New Delhi, 15 July 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University has released the date sheet for IGNOU Term End Examination (TEE) June 2021 on 12th July 2021. The date sheet has been released for the following courses – post graduate diploma, diploma, postgraduate certificate, and certificate programmes on the official website of IGNOU – www.ignou.ac.in.
Recently, IGNOU released a notification stating that the intermediate exams of UG and PG courses have been postponed. It further clarified that only the exams for final year or final semester students of master’s, bachelor’s, and diploma courses will be conducted.
The term-end examination of IGNOU, which is scheduled to be conducted from 3rd August to 9th September 2021 will be held in 4 phases. The examinations will be held in two shifts.
- The first shift will be from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM
- The second will be from 2.00 PM to 5.00 PM
Candidates should note that the complete duration of each exam taken under IGNOU will be mentioned on the question paper itself. Besides, for some of the programs or courses, the question paper will be objective-type or Optical Mark Recognition (OMR) based.
Table of Contents
IGNOU TEE June 2021 – Other Important Dates
- The university will release the IGNOU hall ticket 2021 for June term-end examination 7 days before the date of examination.
- The IGNOU 2021 admit card will be available only on the website of the IGNOU.
- To download the IGNOU June TEE admit card 2021, candidates have to visit the official website and enter their login credentials in the web portal.
- The university has closed the online application window of IGNOU June TEE on 12th July 2021.
- The last date to submit the IGNOU assignment 2021, IGNOU re-registration 2021, and registration is 15th July 2021.
Details mentioned on IGNOU Date Sheet 2021
- Exam dates
- Exam session
- Exam shift
- Programme code
- Registration dates
- Re-registration dates
- Hall ticket release date
- Result declaration dates
- Term-end examination dates
- Project submission deadline
IGNOU TEE June 2021 – COVID-19 Protocols
Along with the June TEE 2021 date sheet, IGNOU has also issued various COVID protocols and instructions for the students, who are going to appear for the examination. All the candidates must follow the below-listed protocols:
- The candidates must follow the social-distancing guidelines issued by the Government of India. Pandemic-related measures underlined by the Indian Government must be strictly followed by all the examination centres.
- IGNOU will make an effort to accommodate students in the nearest examination center.
- There can be a possibility of a last-minute change of examination centre due to COVID-19 or any other reason. In such a condition, the university will take appropriate remedial measures.