New Delhi, 1 April 2021 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has further extended the last date of the IGNOU registration process for the January 2021 cycle.
The varsity began the IGNOU January 2021 registration process on 3rd February 2021. Earlier, the deadline for the registration process was announced to be 31st March 2021. Now, as per the decision of the University, the candidates can apply for the January cycle till 15th April 2021 through the website- https://ignouadmission.samarth.edu.in/
The re-registration procedure applies only to those students who have enrolled/ registered themselves in undergraduate/ postgraduate / semester-based programs of two-three years’ duration offered by the university.
An official from IGNOU also stated, “Candidates can register themselves for the next year/ semester of the program irrespective of whether they have appeared in the term-end exam of the previous semester or not.”
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to register for the IGNOU January 2021 cycle exam:
2. Click on the link that says, ‘Last Date for January 2021 Admission in Distance Mode extended till 15th April for UG and PG Programmes’ present on the homepage
3. When the new page opens, click on the link stating ‘Click here to Visit Admission Portal to Apply’
4. To register for the January session IGNOU UG and PG programme 2021, click on the ‘Click here for New Registration’ tab
5. Fill in the Student Registration Form
6. Click on Register
7. Take a print out of the application form for future reference
To fill the registration form, candidates need to enter various details like username, email address, mobile number, and CAPTCHA code to create a login ID and generate a password. They should preview their filled-in details to make sure that the information is correct before proceeding further. Candidates must fill in details such as:
1. Personal Details (Religion, Guardian’s relation, Category, Marital status, Alternate email address, Mobile number, and Scholarship details)
2. Programme Details (Mode of study, Programme type, Programme enrolment, Region code, Medium, and Programme study centre code)
3. Qualification Details (Selection of Main Subject, Year of passing, Qualification, Percentage of marks, Main subjects, Board code, Board roll number, and Duration)
4. Choosing the Mode of Study Material
5. Document and Image Upload (scanned copy of passport size photograph, signature, and previous examination mark sheets)
|Scanned copy of age proof||Less than 200 KB|
|Scanned photograph||Less than 100 KB|
|Scanned signature||Less than 100 KB|
|Scanned copy of experience certificate (if any)||Less than 200 KB|
|Scanned Copy of BPL certificate (if Below Poverty Line)||Less than 200 KB|
|Scanned copy of relevant educational qualifications||Less than 200 KB|
|Scanned copy of category certificate||Less than 200 KB|
The IGNOU 2021 re-registration application fee for January can be paid via debit card/credit card/net banking/ATM card (PNB only). Only after the completion of the admission process, the shortlisted candidates will be given admission to various bachelors, masters, diploma and PG diploma, PG certificate, and certificate and appreciation/awareness level programs.
For any queries, candidates can contact the student service center at email@example.com. They can also reach out to IGNOU through various helpline numbers like 011-29572513 and 29572514. For any assistance regarding registration, applicants can reach the student registration division at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 011-29571301/ 29571528 or any of the regional centers/study centers of the University.
The Bar Council of India (BCI) has notified that “universities, centres and law schools should… Read More
New Delhi, 18 June 2021 - The Institute of Banking Personnel (IBPS) is expected to… Read More
New Delhi, 17 June 2021 - After prolonged discussion, the Supreme Court has accepted the… Read More
NTSE – National Talent Search Examination, initially termed as National Science Talent Search Scheme (NSTSS)… Read More
New Delhi, 16 June 2021 - The National Council of Educational Research and Training (NCERT)… Read More
As per the recent media reports, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected… Read More
New Delhi, 15 June 2021 - The State Bank of India (SBI) has re-opened the… Read More