As per the previous year’s trend, the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is expected to release around 9,698 vacancies in various posts in participating rural regional banks across India. The posts includes:
- Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (IT)
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officer (Marketing Officer)
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officer (Law Officer)
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officer (Agricultural Officer)
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officer (Treasury Manager)
- Officer Scale-II Specialist Officers (CA)
- Officer Scale-II, General Banking Officer (Manager)
- Officer Scale – I (Assistant Manager)
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
To appear for the exam, candidates are required to submit the IBPS RRB application form, which is expected to release around June 2021. To fill the IBPS RRB application form 2021, candidates have to follow several steps including registering themselves online, filling information, payment of application fee, uploading documents, and final submission of the filled application form.
Before starting with the application process, candidates must ensure that they fulfil the IBPS RRB eligibility criteria. Read this article further to avail relevant information related to IBPS RRB registration/application process with minute details.
Table of Contents
- IBPS RRB Application 2021 – Registration Highlights
- IBPS RRB Application – Important Dates
- Documents Required For IBPS RRB Application
- IBPS RRB Application – Form Filling and Submission
- IBPS RRB Application – Fee Structure
- IBPS RRB Application – Details to Enter in the Form
- IBPS RRB Application – Important Points
- What After IBPS RRB Application?
- IBPS RRB Application – Retrieval of Password
- IBPS RRB Application – FAQs
IBPS RRB Application 2021 – Registration Highlights
Candidates who wish to register themselves and apply for IBPS RRB 2021 exam should go through the registration highlights carefully before filling the form. Here are a few key points that they should keep in mind:
|Exam Name||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection- Rural Regional Bank Examination|
|Conducting Body||IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection)|
|Application fee payment mode||Online|
IBPS RRB Application – Important Dates
Candidates who wanted to apply for the IBPS RRB recruitment programme have to now wait for the application process, whcih is expected to begin from June 2021.
IBPS RRB Application Schedule
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|IBPS RRB Official Notification||3rd week of June 2021|
|Availability of online application form||1st week of June 2021|
|Last date to submit the application form||2nd week of June 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Fee||2nd week of June 2021|
|IBPS RRB Prelims admit card||July 2021|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Examination Dates||1st August 2021
7th August 2021
8th August 2021
14th August 2021
21st August 2021
|IBPS RRB Single Exam||25th September 2021 (Officers Scale II & III)|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Result||To be Announced|
|Release of Result (Officers Scale II & III)||To be Announced|
|IBPS RRB Mains Exam||Officer Scale I – 25th September 2021
Office Assistant – 3rd October 2021
|IBPS RRB Mains Result||To Be Announced|
|Provisional Allotment for IBPS RRB Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant||To Be Announced|
Documents Required For IBPS RRB Application
Before candidates start filling up their IBPS RRB application forms, they need to cross-check and have the required documents in-hand highlighted below:
- Educational Qualification certificate and mark sheets
- Scanned left thumb impression
- Scanned copy of their recent photograph
- Application fee payment card
- Scanned hand-written declaration
- Scanned signature
IBPS RRB Application – Form Filling and Submission
Candidates need to fill up the application form by visiting the official IBPS website (www.ibps.in). Before the application process, candidates have to complete the process of IBPS RRB registration. Since the process of registering for IBPS RRB is online, no other modes are accepted to apply for the entrance test.
Candidates must download the IBPS RRB advertisement/notification and go through the eligibility criteria carefully before applying and submitting the IBPS RRB application form. Application forms that do not comply with the instructions (by the examination authority) are liable to be rejected.
Step-by-Step Process to Fill and Submit IBPS RRB Application Form 2021
Step 1 – Registration
1. Visit the official website – www.ibps.in
2. Click on Apply Online for CRP RRB X.
3. When the new window opens, click on the yellow tab Click Here for New Registration.
4. Now, enter basic information like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID and security pin in the registration form.
5. Click on Save & Next.
6. After the registration process is complete, a registration number and Password will be sent to you via SMS and email.
Step 2 – Upload Scanned Documents
1. Log in to the application site using the registration number and password, sent on your email.
2. Upload the scanned documents:
- Images of passport size photograph
- Left thumb impression
- Handwritten declaration in prescribed specifications
Candidates need to scan the documents as specified in the IBPS RRB notification. Check specifications in the table below.
|Photograph||20 – 50 KBs||4.5 X 3.5 cm||200 X 230||.JPG, .JPEG||Must be recent passport size, colour photograph|
|Signature||10 – 20 KBs||4.5 X 3.5 cm||140 X 60||.JPG, .JPEG||It has to be on white paper with Black Ink pen|
|Left Thumb Impression||20 – 50 KBs||3 X 3 cm||240 X 240||.JPG, .JPEG||It has to be on white paper and scanned dimension should be 200 DPI|
|Hand Written Declaration||50 – 100 KBs||10 X 5 cm||800 X 400||.JPG, .JPEG||It has to be on white paper and scanned dimension should be 200 DPI|
3. Regarding the text for the handwritten declaration, candidates need to write the following on a clean, white sheet –
I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.
Step 3 – Fill in the Details
- Enter the asked personal, educational, and contact details.
- Select the post and organization you want to apply for. Also, mention your preferred IBPS RRB exam centre.
- Check the form thoroughly before submitting. This is necessary as the correction is not possible after the final submission.
Step 4 – Pay Application Fees
1. Once Step 3 is complete, you will be directed to the fee payment page
2. Choose the payment mode. Pay the IBPS RRB application fee through any one of the available payment modes:
- Debit Card (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro)
- Credit Card
- Internet Banking
- Cash Card/Mobile Wallet
4. Take the printout of IBPS RRB application form 2021 and E-receipt generated for future use.
Guidelines For Uploading Photograph and Signature
- The photograph should not be taken wearing sunglasses or cap
- Polaroid and Computer-generated photographs are not acceptable
- Photos of candidates wearing spectacles are allowed only if they use spectacles regularly
- Unclear photographs are liable to be rejected
- Forehead, eyes, nose and chin should be visible and the print should be of clear contrast
- The photo should not have ‘red eye’
- Self-composed portraits or photos taken using mobile may result in rejection of the application
- Main features of the face should not be covered by cloth, hair or shadow
- For scanned signature, the scanner resolution should be a minimum of 200 dpi (dots per inch)
- The colour set should be Colour to True Colour
- Candidate has to sign on white paper with a black ink pen
- If the candidate’s signature on the answer script does not match the signature on the admit card, the candidate will be considered rejected.
- The left thumb impression should be properly scanned and not smudged
IBPS RRB Application – Fee Structure
Candidates need to pay the registration/application fee for IBPS RRB to apply for the examination. Before making a payment, the candidates should carefully read all the eligibility criteria. Candidates must note that the application fee amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Before filling up the form, the candidate is advised to make a duplicate copy and fill it up first. Any mistakes or fields left out accidentally may lead to the rejection of the application form.
The fee structure for IBPS RRB as per candidate categories is as follows:
IBPS RRB Application Fee Structure
|SC, ST, PWBD||Rs. 175/- (inclusive of GST)|
|General, OBC, EWS And Others||Rs. 850 /- (inclusive of GST)|
Note – Bank Transaction charges for online payment of application fees/intimation charges will have to be borne by the candidates.
IBPS RRB Application – Details to Enter in the Form
Candidates have to fill the following details in the application form in various application filling stages.
- First Name
- Confirm the First Name
- Middle Name
- Confirm Middle Name
- Mobile Number
- Last Name
- Confirm the Last Name
- Mobile Number
- Confirm Mobile Number
- Alternative Number
- Email ID
- Confirm Email ID
- Security Code
- Category: General/OBC/SC/ST
- Disability Status
- Type of Disability
- Percentage of Disability (From the Drop Down)
- Compensatory Time (selection)
- Cerebral Palsy (Selection)
- Compensatory Time (selection)
- Dominant Hand Status (selection)
- Compensatory Time (selection)
- Scribe Requirement (selection)
- Confirm if affected by the 1984 Riots (selection)
- Domicile of Jammu and Kashmir (selection)
- Religion (selection)
- Religious Minority Community (selection)
- Disabled Ex-servicemen
- Period of Service Rendered (in months)
- Joined a Government job on the civil side (selection)
- Dependent on the Serviceman Killed in Action (selection)
- Relaxation for Widow / Divorced Women / Judicially Separated from Husband (selection)
- Appeared for CWE-RRB (selection)
- Number of Attempts (selection)
- CWE-RRB Attempted Earlier (selection)
- Aadhar Card
- Aadhar Card Number
- Aadhar Enrolment (selection)
- Aadhar Enrolment Number
- Nationality (selection)
- State/UT to Apply For (selection)
- Preliminary Examination Centre (selection)
- Main Examination Centre (selection)
IBPS RRB Application – Important Points
There are several aspects that candidates must keep in mind before they apply for the IBPS RRB exam.
- All the information that the candidates share in the application form should be accurate and true. In case of any discrepancy, the submitted IBPS RRB application form shall stand cancelled.
- After the application is submitted online and the payment (application fee) is made, candidates must take at least 2 print outs (applied form and e-receipts) of the same and keep it safe until they are called for the interview round.
- Candidates need to present this IBPS RRB application form at the time of document verification
- If the application fee is not paid, the process will be deemed incomplete.
- During the time of the interview, candidates are compulsorily required to bring with them the original documents for verification.
- One candidate can fill only one application form. Submission of multiple application forms will be considered as faulty and the application will be considered cancelled.
What After IBPS RRB Application?
After the IBPS RRB application process gets completed successfully, IBPS releases a call letter or admit card for each stage of the examination. Candidates can find their respective admit cards from the official IBPS website once the exam authority releases them.
They are required to carry the hardcopy of the admit card on the date of examination. No candidates will be allowed to sit for the exam if they fail to present their admit cards.
IBPS RRB Application – Retrieval of Password
There may be scenarios when candidates may forget their IBPS RRB application portal password. In such cases, candidates need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the official IBPS RRB website, www.ibps.in
- Click on the ‘Apply Online’ link
- After the Login window opens, click on Forgot Password
- Fill in the required details – Registered Mobile No. or Email ID in the new window.
- Click on Submit
The newly generated password would be sent on the candidate’s registered email ID or mobile number.
IBPS RRB Application – FAQs
What is the IBPS RRB application fee amount?
For SC, ST, PWD candidates, the application fee is Rs. 175, whereas General, OBC, EWS And Other category candidates have to pay Rs. 850 for the same. This application fee is inclusive of GST.
What details are required to login to the IBPS RRB website for application form submission?
Candidates are required to enter their Registration Number and Date of Birth to access the IBPS RRB login page.
How many vacancies have been released for IBPS RRB 2021?
According to the tentative IBPS RRB vacancy (based on previous year's trend), a total of around 9,698 vacancies are expected to release for 2021 in various posts of Indian rural regional sector banks.
How to apply online for the IBPS RRB exam?
Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps to apply and submit the IBPS RRB application form -
- Visit the official IBPS website
- Click on the IBPS RRB Apply Online link on the homepage
- Fill in your personal contact details
- Fill in the complete form with details about educational qualification, category, exam centre, etc.
- Pay the application fee
- The application process is complete
To get the step by step procedure for a smooth online form filling and submission process, read the article above.
In which format should I scan my photograph and signature?
Candidates need to scan and upload their photographs and signatures in JPG or JPEG format with 200 DPI resolution.