New Delhi, 7 March 2022 – Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has again extended the last date of both the IGNOU registration and re-registration process for the January 2022 cycle for programmes offered through Open and Distance Mode (ODL) and online mode. The university informed about the postponement of the admission cycle for various UG, PG, PG Diploma and other courses through a press release issued on Tuesday.
As per the recent updates, IGNOU has revised and extended the re-registration deadline for January 2022 session several times till now. The varsity began the IGNOU January 2022 registration process on 25th December 2021, with the deadline being 31st December 2021. This deadline then got extended to 31st January 2022, 21st February 2022 and subsequently to 28th February 2022.
Now again, as per the decision of the university, the deadline has been extended till 15th March 2022 and candidates can apply for this session via the official website – www.ignou.ac.in.
Table of Contents
How To Register For IGNOU January Session 2022?
The students who have not yet registered for IGNOU admission 2022 can apply for both ODL and distance learning mode programmes by following the below-mentioned steps.
2. For new registrations, click on the link – Click Here for New Registration
3. Read the important instructions, fill in the student’s registration form and click on ‘Register’
4. After the completion of the registration process, the login credentials will be sent to the candidates’ registered email address and mobile number
5. Enter the required personal, contact and academic details in the application form
6. Upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format
7. Pay the IGNOU registration fee online and submit
How To Fill IGNOU Re-Registration Form 2022?
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps to re-register for the next year/semester:
1. Visit the official website of IGNOU – www.ignou.ac.in
2. Click on the Register Online button and from there, click on the ‘Re-Registration’ tab
3. Read the instructions, mark the declaration and click on the “Proceed for re-registration”
4. Enter the login details and fill out the IGNOU re-registration form
5. Select the IGNOU programme (elective/optional) from the course list
6. Provide necessary details for verification and click on the ‘Next’ button
7. Pay the IGNOU re-registration fee
8. Candidates should download and take its printout to carry the same to the exam hall
IGNOU January 2022 – Helpline Contact Detail
For any queries, candidates can contact the student service centre at email@example.com. They can also reach out to IGNOU through various helpline numbers like 011-29572513 and 29572514. For any assistance regarding registration, applicants can reach the student registration division at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 011-29571301/ 29571528 or any of the regional centers/study centers of the University.