New Delhi, 8 June 2021 – The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the IBPS RRB application form 2021 today morning. The agency has invited applications to recruit officers for the post of Officers Scale I, II, and II, and Office Assistants in Regional Rural Banks (RRB). Candidates who wish to appear for the IBPS RRB (CRP RRBs X) must visit the official online portal of IBPS – http://www.ibps.in/ to fill the IBPS RRB 2021 application form.
Last evening, on 7th June 2021, IBPS had released the IBPS RRB notification 2021 as well as the official IBPS exam calendar. The aspirants are advised to go through the detailed IBPS RRB eligibility criteria for the post they are applying for.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates can apply for IBPS RRB 2021 exam on or before 28th June 2021.
Table of Contents
IBPS RRB Examination 2021 – Important Dates
IBPS RRB 2021 Registration Commencement Date
8th June 2021
IBPS RRB 2021 Registration End Date
28th June 2021
IBPS RRB 2021 Exam Dates (Prelims)
1st August 2021
7th August 2021
8th August 2021
14th August 2021
21st August 2021
IBPS CRP RRB X 2021 – Age Limit
All the candidates who are interested in applying for the IBPS RRB exam 2021 must keep the age limit in mind for different bank officer posts:
Upper Age Limit
Lower Age Limit
Officer Scale-III (Senior Manager)
Officer Scale-II (Manager)
Officer Scale-I (Assistant Manager)
How to apply for IBPS RRB 2021?
Candidates must follow the below steps to fill the IBPS RRB 2021 application form:
1. Visit the official website – www.ibps.in
2. Click on ‘Apply Online for CRP RRB – X’ available on the homepage
3. When the new page opens, click on the link of the IBPS RRB 2021 application form as per the post
4. Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
5. Fill in the personal and contact details to complete the application process
6. Once registered, the registration number and password will be sent to the candidates’ valid email id and mobile number
7. Upload the scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format
8. Enter all the required academic details, work experience, Regional Rural Bank preference
9. Submit the details
10. After submitting the required details, upload the scanned handwritten declaration and left-hand thumb impression
11. Pay the application fee
12. Print the confirmation page of the IBPS RRB application form 2021 for future reference
Note – Candidates must note that the fees once paid are not refunded. So, they should be careful while paying the application fees.
IBPS RRB Application Fees 2021
Candidates need to pay IBPS RRB registration/application fees, as mentioned below –
General and OBC
SC, ST, and PWD
Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro)
IMPS (Immediate Payment Service)
Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
Note: Applicable GST will be borne by IBPS
As per the IBPS calendar, candidates who will qualify for IBPS RRB Prelims will be called for the IBPS RRB Mains Exam. IBPS RRB PO Mains exam will be conducted on 25th September 2021 whereas IBPS RRB Clerk Mains is likely to be conducted on 3rd October 2021. The recruitment for both PO and Clerk posts will be done through a “Common Recruitment Process RRB (CRP RRB X)” in 43 rural banks across India like Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas Bank, Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank, etc.
For more information, candidates are requested to visit the official website of IBPS.