IBPS or Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released the IBPS RRB clerk admit card for the prelims exam on 16th July 2022. Even though IBPS follows the trend of conducting the IBPS RRB PO before the clerical examination, this year, the clerical exams will be held first. The exact date for the release of the IBPS RRB PO admit card is not known now. However, IBPS has ensured that the exact dates will be declared prior to the preliminary examination.
The computer-based IBPS RRB test for Office Assistant (OA) (Clerk) will be held on 14th August 2022. Students can download IBPS OA admit card 2022 by visiting the official website – www.ibps.in.
For the upcoming examination, IBPS RRB admit cards will be made available online. Candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website of IBPS (once they become active), the link of which they will find in the article below.
Candidates would require their Registration ID and Password to download their admit cards. They must take note that the IBPS RRB admit card has to be carried on the day of the exam to gain entry inside the exam hall. Along with the admit card, candidates must carry a valid photo ID, passport size photograph, sanitiser, gloves and mask to the examination hall.
Besides these details, candidates need to read this article to keep an eye on all the latest updates related to IBPS RRB admit card 2022.
Table of Contents
- IBPS RRB Admit Card – Key Highlights
- IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates and Events
- IBPS RRB Admit Card – Step-by-Step Downloading Process
- IBPS RRB Admit Card for Different Exam Levels
- How to Retrieve Password for IBPS RRB Admit Card?
- IBPS RRB Admit Card Correction and Helpline Numbers
- IBPS RRB Admit Card – Exam Day Instructions
- IBPS RRB Admit Card – Exam Centres
- IBPS RRB Admit Card – FAQs
- When will I get my IBPS RRB admit card 2022?
- Will I get the hard copy of the admit card?
- What if there are discrepancies in IBPS RRB admit cards?
- Will the candidates appearing for Class 12 be issued IBPS RRB Admit Card?
- Can I carry a photocopy of my photo ID card with the IBPS RRB admit card on the exam day?
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Key Highlights
- IBPS will not send postal admit cards/call letters to candidates.
- Candidates must keep checking the official IBPS website for regular updates.
- IBPS will not bear responsibility if any candidate/s does not receive any important notification via email or SMS.
- IBPS RRB admit cards will be issued separately for different stages of exam. Simply put, candidates will have separate admit cards for Prelims and Mains. Candidates who qualify the IBPS RRB Prelims exam will not be able to appear for the IBPS RRB Mains exam using IBPS RRB Prelims admit card.
No candidates will be allowed to sit for the IBPS RRB exam 2022 exam if they fail to produce the admit card. Candidates must pay attention to the highlights related to IBPS RRB admit card 2022, as stated below:
IBPS RRB Admit Card Highlights
|Name of Examination||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – CRP RRBs XI 2022-23)|
|Exam Conducting body||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|IBPS RRB Recruitment Official Website||www.ibps.in|
|IBPS RRB Total Vacancies||8285|
|IBPS RRB Exam Date – Prelims||07th, 13th and 14th, 20th and 21st August 2022|
|IBPS RRB Exam Date – Mains||Online mains & single level examination for Officers Scale II and III – 24th September 2022
Office Assistant/Clerk (Main) and Officer Scale I – 1st October 2022
|Mode of Exam||Online (computer-based test)|
|Credentials required to download Admit Card||Registration Number
Date of Birth or Password
|Compulsory documents to carry on exam day||Admit Card
Valid Photo ID Proof
Photocopy of Photo ID Proof
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Prelims||45 minutes|
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Mains||2 hours (120 minutes)
2.30 hours or 150 minutes for Generalist Cadre for Officer Scale-II (Specialist)
|Duration of IBPS RRB Exam – Single level||2 hours (120 minutes)|
IBPS RRB Admit Card 2022 – Important Dates and Events
IBPS RRB admit card is an important document without which no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. Candidates should note that the IBPS RRB admit card 2022 will not be sent by post. The admit cards will be made available only in online mode and candidates can download them from the official exam portal.
IBPS RRB Admit Card Schedule 2022
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|IBPS RRB Official Notification||6th June 2022|
|Availability of online application form||7th June 2022|
|Last date to submit the application form||27th June 2022|
|Last Date to Submit Fee||27th June 2022|
|IBPS RRB Prelims admit card||Office Assistant – 16th July 2022
PO – August 2022
|IBPS RRB Prelims Examination Dates||Clerk – 07th, 13th and 14th August 2022
PO – 20th & 21st August 2022
|IBPS RRB Single Exam||24th September 2022 (Officers Scale II & III)|
|IBPS RRB Prelims Result||To be Announced|
|Release of Result (Officers Scale II & III)||To be Announced|
|IBPS RRB Mains Exam||Officer Scale I and Office Assistant (Clerk) – 01st October 2022|
|IBPS RRB Mains Result||To Be Announced|
|Provisional Allotment for IBPS RRB Officers Scale I, II and III & Office Assistant||To Be Announced|
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Step-by-Step Downloading Process
For IBPS RRB Prelims and Mains exams, the admit cards will be issued via online medium. Candidates would be able to download the admit cards by visiting the official IBPS website (http://www.ibps.in). Candidates who have met the IBPS RRB 2022 eligibility criteria, completed the application procedure and paid the IBPS RRB application fees will be able to download their IBPS RRB admit card 2022.
Candidates can download their IBPS RRB admit card online by following the steps mentioned below:
1. Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in
2. Click on the provided link stating ‘CRP RRB IX call letter’ to download IBPS RRB admit card 2022
3. Read IBPS RRB exam day instructions carefully and click on ‘Yes’ tab
4. Enter roll number/registration number, date of birth/password and captcha code
5. IBPS RRB admit card 2022 will be displayed on the screen
6. Download and take a printout of IBPS RRB admit card 2022
Details Mentioned in IBPS RRB Admit Card
The IBPS RRB admit card contains exam-related information along with the basic details of the candidate. These include:
|Name and address of the candidates||Documents to carry on exam day||Scanned images of photograph and signature|
|Date of examination||Venue code||Venue of examination|
|Reporting time||Registration number||Password|
|Roll number/user ID||Exam day guidelines||Space for signature & left thumb impression of candidates|
IBPS RRB Admit Card for Different Exam Levels
The admit cards for different levels of the IBPS RRB exam are released separately by the exam conducting body.
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Prelims
IBPS releases the IBPS RRB admit cards for the Prelims exam on the official website. Once the examination authority releases the downloading link of the admit cards, candidates can avail/download them by using their registration number and password/ date of birth.
Candidates must know that the admit cards can be downloaded only from the official website. They will not be sent to the registered addresses of the candidates via post. The IBPS RRB admit cards for the Prelims exam get released only after the initial IBPS RRB application process is complete.
Candidates must note that the IBPS RRB Prelims examination is applicable for the posts of Officer Grade-I and Assistant Officers. Regarding the Officers Grade- II and III, only one single level examination takes place, which is expected to be conducted on 24th September 2022.
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Mains
The IBPS RRB Mains admit card is released for only those candidates who qualify the first stage of recruitment exam, IBPS RRB Prelims and Single exam. IBPS sends the intimation of an active admit card downloading link on the candidate’s registered email ID or phone number.
After the Mains admit card release date is published, candidates can download their respective admit cards from the official website. The candidates shall receive a call for the interview round only after they qualify for the Main exam.
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Interview
This is the final stage of the IBPS RRB selection round. Candidates can reach this stage only after qualifying the first 2 stages – Prelims and Mains. Candidates are intimated about the schedule of the interview through the admit card. The information is also communicated via email and SMS.
How to Retrieve Password for IBPS RRB Admit Card?
To download the IBPS RRB admit card, a candidate first has to login by entering the registration number and password on the portal. However, if they forget the password, there is an easy process by which they can retrieve it.
All they need to do is follow the below steps:
- Visit the IBPS official website, www.ibps.in
- Click on the CRP- IBPS RRB tab on the main menu
- Now click on the link for Common Recruitment Process for Special Officers
- Click on the Forgot password tab
- Proceed to enter the registered mobile number and email ID
- Click on Submit
IBPS RRB Admit Card Correction and Helpline Numbers
In case of any discrepancies or issues in the admit card like hazy photograph and signature or wrong date of birth, any mismatch of information or technical glitches, candidates are advised to notify the IBPS authority immediately. They can immediately call on the Helpline numbers mentioned below:
|Address – IBPS House, 90 feet, D.P.Road,
Off. Western Express Highway, P. B. No. 8587
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400 101
Website (For any queries/complaints) – www.ibps.in
Toll-free Helpline Numbers – 1800 222 366, 1800 103 4566
FAX – 91-22-2854 2076
Note: The facility is available from 09:30 AM to 06:00 PM on all days except Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays.
Which Documents to Carry on IBPS RRB Exam Day?
Candidates are advised to bring the following documents to the examination hall. Without these documents, candidates won’t be allowed to enter the examination venue.
- A hard copy of Admit Card
- Photo ID proof*
- Xerox of ID proof
- 2 passport-sized photographs
*Candidates need to carry any one of the below-mentioned photo ID cards to the IBPS RRB exam hall:
- Aadhaar card with a photograph
- Identity card issued by a recognized college
- Voter’s ID Card
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Employee ID
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted officer
- PAN Card
- Driving Licence
What NOT to carry inside the IBPS RRB exam centre?
- Mobile phones/pagers
- Handbags Calculator
- Ornaments like a ring, earrings, nose-pin, chain/necklace, pendants, badge, brooch, etc.
- Geometry/pencil box
- Writing pad, pen drives, log table
- Any extra papers
- Electronic pen/scanner
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Exam Day Instructions
While appearing for the IBPS RRB exam, candidates must remember a few points:
- Report to the examination hall at least an hour before the examination starts. Candidates reporting 30 minutes after the reporting time mentioned in the hall ticket, will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Carry the IBPS RRB admit card without fail on the examination day.
- Do not bring xeroxed admit cards as examination authority will scan the admit card through the barcode present in the original admit card.
- Duplicate IBPS RRB admit cards would not be issued at the examination centres if the original admit card is torn or lost by a candidate.
- Tampering of the admit card automatically disqualifies the candidate from sitting for the exam.
- The admit card has to be presented to the invigilator on the day of the entrance exam.
- Read the instructions in the admit card before starting the online examination or computer-based test.
- Preserve the admit card until the admission process gets over.
- Remove any unwanted things from your pocket before entering the examination hall
- Candidates should not have any markings in any of their visible body parts.
IBPS RRB Admit Card – Exam Centres
IBPS RRB exam will be conducted in 70 cities spread across 28 states in India. Most IBPS RRB exam centres are present in district headquarters and major cities. To make things easier, IBPS conducts the examination across all the cities in India via online mode.
The exam centre allotted to each candidate will be printed on their respective admit cards. Please note that the candidates cannot make the changes once the preferred centres are submitted by them during the application process.
IBPS RRB Exam Centres (Mains)
|State||IBPS RRB 2022 Mains Exam Centre|
|Andhra Pradesh||Guntur, Kurnool, Vijayawada|
|Bihar||Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea, Samastipur|
|Haryana||Ambala, Karnal, Kurukshetra|
|Himachal Pradesh||Baddi, Hamirpur, Shimla, Solan|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Jharkhand||Dhanbad, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Bangalore, Belgaum, Davangere, Dharwad, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|Kerala||Kochi, Kozhikode, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur|
|Maharashtra||Aurangabad, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai Nagpur, Pune|
|Odisha||Bhubaneshwar, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Jalandhar, Mohali, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Jaipur, Jodhpur|
|Tamil Nadu||Chennai, Madurai, Tiruchirappalli, Coimbatore, Tirunelveli|
|Uttar Pradesh||Allahabad, Kanpur, Lucknow|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata, Siliguri|
IBPS RRB Admit Card – FAQs
When will I get my IBPS RRB admit card 2022?
As per the current informaton, IBPS RRB admit card will be released sometime around August 2022. IBPS RRB admit card for clerical examination has already been released on 16th July 2022.
Will I get the hard copy of the admit card?
No. IBPS will not send the hard copy of the admit card to candidates by post. Candidates are required to download their respective admit cards from the official IBPS RRB websites (www.ibps.com).
What if there are discrepancies in IBPS RRB admit cards?
Candidates should immediately contact the IBPS examination authority to rectify any discrepancies in the admit card. Relevant helpline numbers and contact address are given in the article above.
Will the candidates appearing for Class 12 be issued IBPS RRB Admit Card?
No. Candidates appearing for Class 12 are not eligible for IBPS RRB exam. Only Graduate and Postgraduate level candidates can apply for the IBPS RRB exam. For more information, read IBPS RRB eligibility criteria (https://exam.buddy4study.com/ibps-rrb-eligibility-criteria).
Can I carry a photocopy of my photo ID card with the IBPS RRB admit card on the exam day?
Yes. However, the candidates must carry an original photo ID card to the examination hall along with its photocopy and hard copy of the original admit card. Candidates carrying only the photocopy of the photo ID will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.