New Delhi, 7 June 2021 – The Union Public Service Public Commission (UPSC) is expected to release the NDA 2 application form as well as the official notification by this week (tentatively 9th June 2021). Post its release, candidates will be able to download the NDA 2 application form by visiting the official website – www.upsc.gov.in.
Only those candidates who will meet the minimum eligibility criteria can apply for UPSC NDA 2 on or before 29th June 2021. Besides the official website, candidates can directly apply from the other UPSC online website – www.upsconline.nic.in.
Note: Apart from the notification for National Defence Academy, UPSC is also expected to release the notification for Naval Academy Examination 2.
Table of Contents
UPSC NDA 2 2021 Application – Important Dates
|UPSC NDA notification 02/2021||9th June 2021 (Tentative)|
|UPSC NDA application form 02/2021||9th June 2021 (Tentative)|
|UPSC NDA 02/2021 admit card||August 2021*|
|UPSC NDA exam 02/2021||5th September 2021|
*Exact date to be announced soon
UPSC NDA 2 2021 Application – Eligibility Criteria
There are several eligibility criteria that applicants must go through before applying for the NDA 2 exam. Candidates must:
- Be unmarried
- Be between 16.5 and 19.5 years (Applicant must be born between 2nd January 2003 and 1st January 2006)
- Qualify Class 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as their compulsory subject to be eligible for examination (for Air Force and Naval Wings of National Defence Academy and the 10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme at the Indian Naval Academy)
- Qualify Class 12th Class or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University (for Army Wing of National Defence Academy)
How to Apply for NDA 2 2021?
Candidates must follow the below steps to fill the NDA 2 2021 application form when required:
- Visit the official website – www.upsc.gov.in/www.upsconline.nic.in to register for the NDA 2 2021 exam.
- Click on the option ‘National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (2) Part 1’
- To register, fill the form asking for the candidate’s basic information
- Fill the post preference and verify details before submitting
- When part 2 of the page opens, pay the application fee (Rs. 100)
- Upload the scanned documents (file size should be within 20kb and 300kb, and must not exceed the file size limit)
- Submit the application form
- Print the confirmation page for future reference
Note – Candidates should note that the fees once paid are not refunded. So, they should be careful while paying the application fees.
Documents Required to Fill NDA 2 Application Form
Before filling the NDA 2 application form, candidates must keep the following documents ready –
- Mark sheet and admit card of Class 10 and 12
- Photo-identity card in PDF format (Aadhaar Card/Voter Card/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License/School Photo ID/Any other photo ID Card issued by the State/Central Government)
- Scanned images of photograph and signature
- Bank details to make an online transaction
Note: Students must note that there is a possibility of the notification getting postponed due to COVID-19. Candidates are advised to keep track of Buddy4Study’s exam news section for the latest updates.