New Delhi, 03 August 2022: The Common University Entrance Test Post Graduate 2022 (CUET PG 2022) exam dates have been announced. The CUET PG exam will start from September 1 and conclude on September 11. The exam city slip, CUET PG admit card, and the detailed exam schedule – along with the test paper code and shift time – will be released soon by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on its official website.
- The CUET PG 2022 will be providing the candidates a single window opportunity to seek admission in participating universities across the country. This will be done in computer-based test mode for around 3.57 lakh candidates, in 500 cities in India and 13 cities outside of India.
CUET (PG) will provide a single window opportunity to students to seek admission in participating Universities across the country. It will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Mode for 3.57 lacs candidates in approx. 500 Cities and 13 Cities outside India.
— Mamidala Jagadesh Kumar (@mamidala90) August 2, 2022
Table of Contents
- CUET PG 2022 – Overview
- CUET PG 2022 – Exam Mode and Pattern
- CUET PG 2022 – Structure of Question Papers
- CUET PG 2022 – Marking Scheme
- CUET PG 2022 Exam – Syllabus
- CUET PG Admit Card Details
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
CUET PG 2022 – Overview
|Date of examination||September 1 to September 11, 2022|
|Duration||120 minutes (2:00 Hrs)|
|Date of admit card release||To be announced later|
|Language of the paper||English & Hindi or language-specific in
CUET PG 2022 – Exam Mode and Pattern
|Types of questions||MCQs|
|Total number of questions||100|
|Shift||Slot 1: 10 am to 12 pm
Slot 2: 3 pm to 5 pm
|Marks per question||4|
|Negative marking||-1 for each incorrect answer|
|Sections in the exam||Part A and Part B|
|Language of exam||English and Hindi|
CUET PG 2022 – Structure of Question Papers
CUET PG 2022 – Marking Scheme
- Each question carries four marks.
- For each correct response, candidates will get four marks.
- For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted from the total score.
- Un-answered/un-attempted response will be given no marks.
- To answer a question, the candidate needs to choose one option as the correct one. However, after the process of challenges of the answer key, in case there are multiple correct options or change in key, only those candidates who have attempted the answer correctly will be awarded marks.
- In case a question is dropped due to some technical error, full marks shall be given to all the candidates irrespective of the fact that the candidates have attempted it or not.
CUET PG 2022 Exam – Syllabus
The CUET PG 2022 exam will consist of the following parts:
- PART-A will consist of 25 objective questions (MCQs) and will include English, General Awareness, Mathematical Aptitude, and Analytical Skills sections.
- PART-B will consist of 75 objective questions (MCQs) from the Teaching Aptitude section.
To check the detailed and subject-wise CUET PG 2022 exam syllabus, candidates can click here.
CUET PG Admit Card Details
- The CUET PG admit card would be issued provisionally to the candidates through the NTA website: https://cuet.nta.nic.in/.
- The candidate will appear in the examination at the given centre on the date and shift/timing as indicated in his/her e-admit card.
- The candidates are advised to read the instructions on the admit card carefully and strictly follow them during the examination.
- In case of any discrepancy in the particulars of the candidate or his/her photograph and signature shown in the e-admit card and confirmation page, the candidate may immediately approach the NTA help line between 10.00 am and 5.00 pm.
- The timing for downloading the admit cards for the exam will be announced on the NTA website.
- In case a candidate is unable to download his/her CUET PG admit card from the website, he/she should approach the NTA help line number: 011-40759000 between 10 am and 5 pm.
- The candidates may please note that admit cards will not be sent by post.
- In no case, a duplicate admit card for CUET PG 2022 would be issued at the examination centres.
- The candidates must not mutilate the admit card or change any entry made therein.
- Candidates are advised to preserve their admit cards in good condition for future reference.
- No admit card shall be issued to the candidates whose applications are found to be incomplete for any reasons (including indistinct/doubtful photographs/unsigned applications) or who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria for the examination.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
When will the CUET PG 2022 entrance exam be conducted?
The CUET PG 2022 entrance exam will be conducted from September 1 to September 11, 2022.
When will the CUET PG 2022 exam admit cards be released?
The CUET PG 2022 exam admit cards will be released soon on the official website: cuet.nta.nic.in.
Is there any negative marking in the CUET PG 2022 exam?
Yes. For each incorrect response, one mark will be deducted from the total CUET PG 2022 score.