New Delhi, 14 July 2022 – The National Testing Agency (NTA) has extended the application deadline for the CUET PG 2022 exam. Candidates interested in applying for the exam can now send in their applications by July 18, 2022 (by 5 PM). The last date to submit the application fee is July 19 and candidates can apply by visiting cuet.nta.nic.in.
Table of Contents
CUET PG 2022 Exam – Overview
|Exam Name||Common University Entrance Test Post Graduate (CUET PG)|
|Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Date||August 2022|
|Application Deadline||July 18, 2022|
|Last Day to Pay Application Fee||July 19, 2022|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit (candidates must fulfill the age limit of the university they want admission in)|
|CUET Helpline||Phone – 011 4075 9000
Email – email@example.com
|Where to Apply?||cuet.nta.nic.in|
CUET PG 2022 Exam – Important Details
- The last date to apply for CUET PG 2022 exam is extended till July 18.
- The last date to pay the CUET PG application fee online is extended till July 19, 2022.
- The correction window for candidate details will open on July 20 and will be kept open till July 22, 2022. Candidates can then change or edit any information that they find to be incorrect.
- As per NTA, the extension is done in response to a large number of students requesting for the postponement of the application last date.
- The CUET PG exam will be of two hours duration (120 minutes).
- The exam will be held in two shifts.
- Shift 1 will be from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- Shift 2 will be from 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm.
- There is no age limit for the candidates appearing in the CUET PG 2022 exam. However, candidates have to fulfil the age limit of the particular university they have applied for.
- Also, candidates have to pass a bachelor degree/equivalent examination to appear for CUET PG 2022.
CUET PG 2022 Exam – How to Apply?
Here’s how to apply for the CUET PG exam:
- Candidates need to visit the CUET 2022 website – cuet.nta.nic.in.
- Then, they are required to click on the CUET PG 2022 registration link.
- When the application form appears, candidates are required to fill out the details for registration such as name, date of birth, and address.
- After the registration is complete, application numbers will be sent to candidates through email.
- Then, candidates need to enter their application numbers on the registration portal and log in to fill out the CUET application form.
- Next, they need to upload all the required documents.
- After uploading the documents, candidates can either pay the application fee straight away or can come back to pay the fee later.
- Lastly, they need to download the application form and take a printout for future reference.
Is CUET 2022 conducted for both UG and PG courses?
Yes! CUET 2022 is conducted for both UG and PG courses. CUET UG 2022 is conducted for admission into undergraduate courses, while CUET PG 2022 is conducted for postgraduate courses.
What is the age limit for CUET PG 2022?
There is no age limit for CUET PG 2022. However, all candidates must fulfil the age limit of the particular university that they want to apply for.
What is the application fee for CUET PG 2022?
The CUET PG application fee for the general category is Rs 800. The fee for OBC (non creamy layer) and general EWS candidates is Rs 600. The fee for SC/ST/Third Gender candidates is Rs 550, while the application fee for PwBD candidates is Rs 500.
What is the last date to apply for CUET PG 2022?
The last date to apply for CUET PG 2022 is July 18. The last day to pay the application fee is July 19, 2022.