Staff Selection Commision (SSC) has released the SSC CGL 2020 (Combined Graduate Level) exam’s official notification on its website today. The official notification comprises all the important details relevant to the SSC CGL 2020-21 examination. Aspiring candidates must go through the notification to stay informed about the sequence of events for the SSC CGL 2020-21 exam.
Note: The SSC CGL 2020-21 recruitment is being done for 6,506 vacancies for CGL Group B and Group C posts
The SSC CGL 2020-21 application forms are scheduled to be released today (December 29, 2020). Candidates must fill the form through online mode by visiting the official website. The deadline for filling the application form for the SSC CGL 2020-21 exam is January 31, 2021. Also, the last date for the payment of online fee is February 2, 2021. The computer-based examination (Tier- I) is scheduled to be held between May 29, 2021 and June 7, 2021. The dates for the (Tier- II) examination are yet to be announced by the official governing body of the exam, and will be notified later on the official website – ssc.nic.in.
Eligible candidates who seek to apply for the SSC CGL 2020-21 examination for the Group B and C posts must follow the steps given below –
1. Visit the Login Box on the home screen of the website and login with the help of the registration ID and the password.
2. Then, complete the details mentioned in the application form
3. Fill in the details mentioned below
4. Pay the application fee through any of the prescribed banking methods (SBI Challan/BHIM UPI/Net Banking or by using Visa/Mastercard/Credit card/Debit card)
5. After the payment of application fee, the SSC CGL 2020-21 application form will be completed.
6. Take a few printouts of the completed application form for future reference.
|Category||SSC CGL Application Fee (INR)|
|Women of all categories/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|
State Bank of India (SBI) released the SBI PO Mains admit card on its official…
Education Minister, Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal has confirmed that the CBSE Class 10/12 Board Examinations 2021…
The State Bank of India has declared the results of Preliminary Officers (PO) on Monday…
Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the admit cards for the board exams 2021…