Staff Selection Commision (SSC) has released the SSC CGL 2020 (Combined Graduate Level) exam’s official notification on its website today. The official notification comprises all the important details relevant to the SSC CGL 2020-21 examination. Aspiring candidates must go through the notification to stay informed about the sequence of events for the SSC CGL 2020-21 exam.
Note: The SSC CGL 2020-21 recruitment is being done for 6,506 vacancies for CGL Group B and Group C posts
The SSC CGL 2020-21 application forms are scheduled to be released today (December 29, 2020). Candidates must fill the form through online mode by visiting the official website. The deadline for filling the application form for the SSC CGL 2020-21 exam is January 31, 2021. Also, the last date for the payment of online fee is February 2, 2021. The computer-based examination (Tier- I) is scheduled to be held between May 29, 2021 and June 7, 2021. The dates for the (Tier- II) examination are yet to be announced by the official governing body of the exam, and will be notified later on the official website – ssc.nic.in.
SSC CGL 2020 – Steps to Complete Registration & Application
Eligible candidates who seek to apply for the SSC CGL 2020-21 examination for the Group B and C posts must follow the steps given below –
- Visit the official website of SSC – ssc.nic.in
- On the right hand side of the home screen, scroll to the ‘Login Box’.
- Click on the link mentioning ‘New User’. You will be directed to a page displaying the registration form.
- Fill the required details such as aadhar card number or any other identity card from available options (Driving Licence, PAN card, School/College ID, Voter ID Card, Passport)
- Next, fill the applicants name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth
- Proceed with filling the academic details (board name, roll number, year of passing)
- Select level of education qualification
- Fill your mobile number, email-ID and permanent address (State or Union Territory)
- Candidates must upload the scanned copies of their photograph and signature (within the specified format)
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ tab
- On submission of the form, a registration ID and password will be generated. The ID and password must be used for filling the application form and future login purposes
1. Visit the Login Box on the home screen of the website and login with the help of the registration ID and the password.
2. Then, complete the details mentioned in the application form
3. Fill in the details mentioned below
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of Birth
- Whether a person with a disability or not?
- Mark of Visible Identification
- Fill the post preference order
- Select Exam Centre and Centre Code
4. Pay the application fee through any of the prescribed banking methods (SBI Challan/BHIM UPI/Net Banking or by using Visa/Mastercard/Credit card/Debit card)
5. After the payment of application fee, the SSC CGL 2020-21 application form will be completed.
6. Take a few printouts of the completed application form for future reference.
SSC CGL 2020 – Application Fee
|Category||SSC CGL Application Fee (INR)|
|Women of all categories/Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe/PwD/ Ex-Servicemen||Nil|