New Delhi, 27 January 2022 – The provisional answer key for the Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) 2021 exam will be released today – 27 January – on the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB). Candidates can download the UPTET 2021 answer key by visiting the official website and using their user ID and password. If candidates find any incorrect answer in the provisional answer key, they have the opportunity to challenge it till 1 February 2022. After this, UPBEB will release the final answer key for the UPTET 2021 exam on 23 February and then release the final result on 25 February 2022.
Note: The answer key of UPTET paper 1 and paper 2 will be available separately in PDF formats on the official website – http://updeled.gov.in.
Table of Contents
UPTET 2021 Answer Key Release and Other UPTET Events
|UPTET exam date||January 23, 2022|
|UPTET provisional answer key release date||January 27, 2022|
|Challenge window for UPTET answer key||January 27 to February 1, 2022|
|UPTET 2021 final answer key release date||February 23, 2022|
|UPTET 2021 result release date||February 25, 2022|
How to Download the UPTET 2021 Answer Key?
- First, aspirants must visit the official website of UPBEB – updeled.gov.in.
- There, candidates need to find and click on the UPTET provisional “Login” button.
- In the window that appears, aspirants must enter their UPTET 2021 registration or application number along with their password.
- After entering the above mentioned details, candidates only need to submit these details and click on the ‘UPTET answer key PDF’.
- The UPTET 2021 provisional answer key will then appear on the screen.
- Aspirants can simply download the PDF and take a printout of the answer key for future use.
How to Challenge Wrong Answers in the UPTET 2021 Answer Key?
UPBEB will open the window for challenging the UPTET 2021 answer key on 27 Jan 2022, which will remain open till 1 February 2022. If any candidate has found an incorrect answer, he/she can challenge the official exam answer by logging in to the UPBEB website with their required credentials.
After logging in, aspirants must upload a document in support of their claim. Also, candidates are required to pay a fee of INR 500 for every challenged answer. For example, if a candidate challenges three answers, he/she will have to pay a fee of INR 1500 (INR 500 x 3).
Note: Only those objections that are filed with proper evidence and supporting documents will be considered by the UPTET exam authority for revision.