New Delhi, 11 March 2022: On 10 March 2022, the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) released a crucial notice regarding the RRB Group D Exam, RRB National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) revised result and RRB National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) CBT- 2 Exam. This has come as a relief to all the railway job aspirants as the authorities have agreed to the demands put forth by them for irregularities in Railway Recruitment Board Level- 1 and NTPC examinations. The decision came after the Bharatiya Janata Party’s (BJP) poll victory in four of the five states was taken after a high-level committee report was submitted to the railway board.
- The recruitment drive for the Non Technical Popular Categories (NTPCs) for 35,281 vacant posts in various categories such as junior clerk, train assistant, guard, time-keeper to station master was at the center of protests in Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand earlier this month.
- The aspirants alleged that while over seven lakh “applications” were shortlisted, the actual number of candidates was around 3.84 lakh.
Here is a brief overview of RRB Exams Dates:
|RRC RRB Group D Exam Date||July 2022 Onwards|
|RRB NTPC Additional Result Date||The first week of April 2022|
|RRB NTPC CBT 2 Exam Date for Pay Level 6||May 2022|
Table of Contents
RRB Group D Exam 2022: Details
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will conduct only a single stage of the exam for the selection of the candidates. There will be no second stage of CBT.
- It has been decided to follow revised methodology with special conditions for conduct of CBT for Level- 1 due to elimination of CBT- 2.
- To facilitate the conduct of CBT for Level-1 with significant increase in per shift requirement, additional infrastructure and logistics will be arranged.
- Efforts will be made to bring the exam conducting agency (ECA) on board to conduct the CBT for Level-1 as early as possible.
- CBT for Level-1 is planned to be held tentatively from July 2022 onwards.
- The admit card shall be released in the month of June or July 2022 on RRB regional website.
RRB NTPC Result 2022: Details
- The Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the revised result of the candidates who were not selected earlier.
- As per the RRB notice, the number of unique candidates shortlisted pay level wise will be 20 times higher than that of vacant posts for the second-stage computer-based test (CBT) for the NTPCs.
- The candidates already announced qualified will continue to remain qualified.
- The list of additional candidates getting shortlisted will be notified at each Pay Level.
RRB NTPC CBT- 2 2022: Details
- Candidates who have qualified in the RRB NTPC CBT 1 and also who would be selected in the revised result scheduled in April 2022 will be allowed to appear for CBT- 2 exam.
- RRB NTPC CBT- 2 will be held in the month of May 2022. The exact date shall be notified after the declaration of CBT- 1 additional result.
- Percentile based normalization will be done wherever single shift is not possible due to capacity constraints.
- Percentile-based normalization will be used wherever the number of shifts involved are more than one to simplify the process.
- Medical standards as prescribed in Indian Railway Medical Manual (IRMM) will be used for different posts of Level-1.
TO READ THE OFFICIAL RRB NOTICE, PLEASE CLICK HERE.