The application deadline for JEE Main 2021 (Session-1) is January 16, 2021. The National Testing Agency has notified that the deadline for filling the application forms will not be extended further. As the last date to fill and submit the applications is coming close, aspirants who have still not completed the JEE Main registration must do so by visiting the official website- jeemain.nta.nic.in.
The application form form for JEE Main 2021 (Session-1) was released on December 16, 2020. The JEE Main (Session 1) exams will be held on 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021. It is crucial to know for the candidates that the JEE Main 2021 will be held in 4 separate sessions.
- JEE Main (Session 1)- 23, 24, 25 & 26 February 2021
- JEE Main (Session 2)- 15, 16, 17 & 18 March 2021
- JEE Main (Session 3)- 27, 28, 29 & 30 April 2021
- JEE Main (Session 4)- 24, 25, 26, 27 & 28 May 2021
Eligible candidates can opt to appear for all the sessions of JEE Main 2021. In case a candidate appears in more than one session, his/her best scores out of the given attempts will be considered. As per the governing body of the examination, this format of the exam will reduce the chances of candidates dropping a year for the next attempt. Also, those candidates who might miss the first or second session due to reasons beyond control (such as scheduling of Board examinations), will have an opportunity to appear for the remaining sessions of the JEE Main 2021.
JEE Main 2021 Application Form – How to Apply?
Aspiring candidates who seek to apply for the JEE Main 2021 February session can follow the steps given below-
- Visit the official website of JEE Main 2021-jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the link mentioning “Apply for JEE Main 2021”
- You will be redirected to the “Registration” page.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab
- Register by entering the credentials like applicant’s name, mobile number and a valid email address.
- Further, proceed with filling all the required personal and educational details.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents such as photographs and the signature of the applicant.
- Pay the required application fees.
- Go through the filled details on the application form and finally click on the “Submit” tab.
- Take a few printouts of the complete application form for further reference.