The February session of JEE Main 2021 Paper 1 examination for B.Tech/B.E. admissions began today on 24 February and will go on till 26 February 2021. On all the three days, the JEE Main exam shall be conducted in 2 shifts – from 9 am to 12 noon (Morning shift), and from 3 pm to 6 pm (Evening shift).
Students can check the detailed analysis by JEE Main 2021 appearing candidates and exam experts here.
- The JEE Main 2021 result for February session is expected to be out by 7 March 2021
- The JEE Main 2021 answer key for February session is expected to be out on 28 February 2021
Table of Contents
JEE Main Day 2 Exam Analysis – Morning Shift
- Talking about the section wise difficulty level, Maths was considered as the most difficult while Physics was considered the least problematic. Overall, the
- The overall difficulty level in Shift 1 of JEE Main Paper 1 was considered easy to moderate.
- The Paper was more or less balanced
- Almost all the topics were covered
- Integer type questions were calculative and time taking
- In Chemistry section, topics were more from Class 12th syllabus than Class 11th
- Physics section was considered easy by a majority of students. Moreover, there was no question from ‘Rotation’
What kind of questions were asked in JEE Main 2021 Day 2 morning shift?
|Mathematics||Questions were asked from the following topics –