New Delhi, 9 February 2022 – The Indian Institute of Technology Delhi (IIT Delhi) has launched a new website, called IIT Professor Assisted Learning (IIT-PAL), to help students of Class 11 and 12 to prepare for competitive exams like Join Entrance Examination (JEE), National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), and IISER Aptitude Test (IAT).
Through the website, the institute will offer free video lectures to Class 11 and 12 students and help them develop a solid base in science subjects like Biology, Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. This will help the students prepare well for competitive exams from the comfort of their homes, free of cost.
Regarding the IIT-PAL website, IIT Delhi noted in an official statement, “Registered students can submit their topic wise doubts/questions/problems in English or Hindi. A team of professors/experts at IIT-PAL will coordinate to find answers to these questions. Answers to selected questions will be posted on the website, which can be viewed by all registered students.”
In a similar vein Professor Joby Joseph, National Coordinator of IIT-PAL stated, “This website will be helpful to students especially from regions where they may not have access to specialist teachers in science subjects and coaching opportunities.”
IIT Delhi IIT-PAL Website – Details
- Students can register themselves for the website on iitpal.iitd.ac.in.
- IIT-PAL will create online video lectures based on the NCERT syllabus of Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology subjects of Class 11 and 12.
- Students will be able to watch these video lectures on Ministry of Education’s Swayam Prabha channels.
- The website will also give students the opportunity to interact live with IIT Professors and ask questions.
- Using the video lectures and live sessions, students can prepare for their preferred competitive exams like JEE (Main and Advance), NEET, and IAT.
- Students may also request live interactions on specific science topics in either English or Hindi language. If enough requests are received on specific topics, live interaction sessions will be announced on the IIT-PAL website.
Note: To read more about IIT-PAL, please visit https://iitpal.iitd.ac.in/.