IBPS SO Prelims Result has been announced by IBPS on its official website (www.ibps.in). Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS Specialist Officer Prelims exam (CRP SPL-X) have to visit the official website, log in with their registration number/roll number or date of birth/password, and download their prelims result.
According to the latest update, IBPS SO prelims result will be available online till 12th January 2021. Only those candidates who clear the IBPS SO prelims examination will get shortlisted to sit for the Mains exam, which will be conducted on 24th January 2021.
Table of Contents
Overview of IBPS SO Exam Dates
|IBPS SO 2020 prelims exam date||26th and 27th December 2020|
|Declaration of result||6th January 2021|
|Last date to download IBPS SO prelims result 2020||12th January 2021|
|IBPS SO Mains Exam||24th January 2021|
How to check IBPS SO Prelims Result 2020?
Candidates need to follow the below steps carefully to download the IBPS SO result.
1. Visit the official website of IBPS
2. Directly click on ‘Click here to View Your Result Status of Preliminary Online Examination for CRP SPL-X’ to check the results
3. Enter the Registration Number, Password and CAPTCHA Code
4. Click Submit
5. Find the IBPS SO result and take a printout for future reference
Details to Check in the IBPS SO Prelims Result 2020
- Name of candidate
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Sectional scores
- Post Applied for
- Overall score
- Cutoff Score for Provisional shortlisting
Steps to Recover the Forgotten IBPS SO Registration Details
IBPS offers candidates the facility to recover their forgotten IBPS SO registration details. Candidates can do so by:
1. Visiting the official website of Grievance (www.cgrs.ibps.in)
2. Clicking on Register New Complaint
3. A new window asking to fill various details
4. Filling all the details asked on this page
5. Selecting the ‘Help Topic’
6. After filling the required details, enter the CAPTCHA text
7. Clicking on submit
8. Candidates will get a reply within 48 hours