October 13, 2022, New Delhi, NHM Recruitment 2022: On behalf of the National Health Mission (NHM) Kerala, the Centre for Management Development (CMD) has announced 1749 vacancies for the post of Mid Level Service Providers (MLSP) or Staff Nurses. The recruitment process will take place in selected districts of NHM, Kerala. Interested candidates with a degree in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) can apply for the NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022.
Eligible candidates who wish to apply can visit the official website – cmdkerala.net. The examination fee for all the categories except the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) is Rs. 325. The SC and ST categories are exempted from paying the examination fee.
Selected candidates will be entitled to further training and a stipend of Rs. 17,000 during the training period. Interested candidates can check the relevant details here.
Table of Contents
- NHM Recruitment 2022 – General Overview
- NHM Recruitment 2022 – District Wise Vacancy
- NHM Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- How to Apply for NHM Recruitment 2022?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
NHM Recruitment 2022 – General Overview
|Recruitment Drive||NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022|
|Application Starting Date||October 12, 2022|
|Application Ending Date||October 21, 2022|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 325|
|Age Limit||40 years|
NHM Recruitment 2022 – District Wise Vacancy
|District||No. of Vacancies|
NHM Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates with a degree in B.Sc. Nursing can apply for the NHM Staff Nurse post.
- Candidates with a degree in GNM and one-year post qualification experience as on October 1, 2022, can also apply for the post.
- Candidates should not be more than 40 years of age as on October 1, 2022, to apply for this post.
Candidates will be selected based on their –
- Written test
- Performance in the interview
How to Apply for NHM Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Kerala Centre of Management Development – cmdkerala.net.
- Then, they need to select the “Recruitment for Selection to the Post of Mid Level Service Providers (Staff Nurses) in National Health Mission (NHM) – Kerala” tab.
- Next, they have to click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- It will redirect to the “Login to proceed” page where they can register by providing the required details.
- Once they complete the login process they will receive an invitation to download call letters for the written test on their registered email ID.
- To download the NHM Kerala official notification, please click here.
- Candidates who do not have an active mobile number or an email ID should create one before applying for the post.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the salary of an NHM Staff Nurse?
The salary of an NHM Mid Level Service Provider (MLSP) or Staff Nurse is Rs. 17,000 till the training period and Rs. 17,000 + Rs. 1000 fixed travelling allowance post completion of training.
What is the last date to apply for NHM Recruitment 2022?
The last date to apply for NHM Recruitment this year is October 21, 2022.
What educational qualification is needed for NHM Recruitment Kerala 2022?
Candidates need to have a degree in Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) with one-year post qualification experience as on October 1, 2022.