New Delhi, 28 March 2022: The National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the Common University Entrance Test (CUET) or the Central University Common Entrance Test (CUCET) for admission to central universities in various undergraduate courses. The application process for the same will begin April 2, 2022 onwards. Applicants are requested to complete the application form and submit it online to the official CUET website on or before the last date of application, which is April 30, 2022.
Table of Contents
CUET Application 2022 – Overview
|CUET 2022 Mode of examination||Computer-based test (CBT)|
|CUET 2022 Question paper pattern||Objective type with multiple-choice questions (MCQs)|
|CUET 2022 Language medium||13 languages ( Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odiya, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi, and Urdu)|
|CUET 2022 Syllabus||
n 2022 – Pattern and Syllabus
- The Common University Entrance Test will be conducted via the computer-based test (CBT) mode.
- The test will include four sections.
- The first section (Section IA) will cover thirteen different languages, out of which, one is to be chosen by aspirants. The duration of this section is 45 minutes.
- The second section (Section IB) will consist of 19 languages, out of which, language apart from the one chosen in section A is to be selected. The duration of this section is 45 minutes.
- The third section (Section II) will consist of the twenty-seven domain subjects. Students may choose up to six domain subjects as applicable to their respective universities. The duration of this section is 45 minutes.
- The final section (Section III) will be a general test, which will consist of questions concerning general knowledge, current affairs, and reasoning. The duration of this section is 60 minutes.
- For more information, applicants are requested to visit https://samarth.edu.in/
- For queries regarding the application process, applicants are requested to contact the NTA helpline number 011-40759000 or 011-6922 7700. Applicants can also e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CUET Application 2022 – FAQs
What is CUET?
The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) is a test conducted by the NTA for candidates seeking admission in undergraduate courses for central universities.
What is the duration of CUET?
The total duration of CUET is 195 minutes (3 hours and 15 minutes), with Section IA of 45 minutes, Section IB of 45 minutes, Section II of 45 minutes, and finally Section III of 60 minutes.
How many questions are there in the CUET?
The CUET 2022 will consist of 180 questions, 40 questions from the initial three sections and 60 questions from section III.