New Delhi, 9 November 2021 – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released the admit card for Term-1 exams for Class 10 and 12, which are scheduled to be held in November-December 2021. Students can now download their admit cards from the website or get them from their respective schools – whichever is feasible. The board has advised all students to check the admit card for correctness and inform the board in case of any anomaly.
Note: Students can download their admit cards from board websites, cbse.gov.in and cbse.nic.in.
CBSE Term-1 Admit Card – Important Details
- The roll numbers for students belonging to Class 10 and 12 are mentioned in the admit cards, which will be required during the examination and to check results.
- All students are advised to check all details provided in their admit cards, like name, class, examination venue, among others. If any detail is incorrect, students have to get in touch with the board or their schools to get that information corrected.
- Students can also put in the request to change their city of examination. For that, they have to put in the request by 10 November 2021, as the changed venue is required to be added to the student’s admit card.
- The CBSE board offers a total of 114 subjects for Class 12 and a total of 75 subjects for Class 10.
- For Class 12, out of the total 114 subjects, 19 are major subjects and the rest are minor subjects.
- For Class 10, out of the total 75 subjects, 9 are major and the remaining 66 are minor subjects.
- To appear for any subject’s exam, whether major or minor, a student is required to present his/her admit card at the venue.
Note: In case a student is not carrying the admit card, he/she will not be allowed to appear for the examination.