New Delhi, 1 March 2021: The practical examinations for Classes 10 and 12 have begun from today. In view of the extreme COVID-related precautions and guidelines that need to be followed while conducting exams this year, the Central Board of Secondary Examination (CBSE) has allowed the schools across the country to complete the practical exams by 11 June, which is also the last date of theory examinations.
Note: The CBSE Board practical examinations used to be conducted from 1 January to 7 February till the last year. However, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the examinations have been rescheduled to a further date i.e., from 1 March to 11 June 2021.
Table of Contents
CBSE Class 10, 12 Practical Exam 2021 – Safety Protocols
The Board further advised the students to perform their practical exams and prepare for board exams by following the COVID safety protocols and instructions issued by Central/State governments.
Some of the important guidelines issued for the conduct of Class 10 and 12 practical examinations are:
- Schools must conduct the practical exams from 1 Mar to 11 June 2021 and also complete the project/internal assessment by 11 June 2021.
- After the assessment of students is over, marks will be uploaded immediately on the Board’s website.
- Practical examination will ONLY be conducted by an external practical examiner appointed by the Board.
- As per past practice, there will be an external and an internal examiner.
- The practical/project marks have to be uploaded on the link provided by the Board immediately upon the completion of the work and on the same date
- No practical exam will be conducted after 11 June 2021
- If needed, a batch of 25 students could be divided into two sub-groups for the conduct of practical exam. In such a case, marks of both the sub-groups will be uploaded on the link provided by the CBSE.
- Laboratory must be sanitised with the solution of 1% sodium hypochlorite after the conduct of practical in each batch.
- Students must follow all COVID-19 protocols including wearing of mask, washing of hands, no touching of face with hands, and following the social distancing norms strictly.
- Dustbins shall be covered and cleaned frequently.
- Students are allowed to bring their face mask, gloves, and a small transparent bottle of sanitiser.
- In case any student is not feeling well, his/her practical could be conducted separately.
- During viva-voce, both student and the examiner should be facing the same direction.
- Students will be allowed the use of toilet one by one ONLY.
- Students have to leave the school immediately after practical are over.
- Exhaust fans should be switched on during practical exam to ensure proper ventilation.
|1.||Explore Scholarships for Class 12 Passed Students|
|2.||Check Out Scholarships for Class 10 passed Students|
|3.||Know About Scholarships for Engineering Students|
|4.||Explore Scholarships for Graduation Students|
|5.||Know About Scholarships for Postgraduation Students|
|6.||Check Out Live Scholarships|