The National Testing Agency (NTA) will soon be releasing the JEE Main answer key 2021 on its official website. Once the JEE Main answer key 2021 releases, candidates can check and download the same from the JEE Main official website – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/.
JEE Main 2021 February session exam was held from 23rd to 26th February 2021. The exam was held in more than 329 exam centers across India and 10 abroad. Currently, NTA has not announced any definitive date for the release of JEE Main answer key 2021, but the agency has assured that it shall be out soon.
Table of Contents
JEE Main Answer Key 2021 – Things to Note
- This to-be-released preliminary answer key should not be confused with the final answer key. Candidates must note that it won’t be considered for the preparation of the final JEE Main result 2021.
- As and when the preliminary JEE Main answer key is released, candidates will have the provision to file objection/s to answers they deem incorrectly judged, within a certain timeframe.
- In order to raise objections, candidates would be required to pay a fee of Rs. 1000 per question through credit or debit card or net banking.
- After considering all the objections received on the JEE Main provisional answer key, the exam authority will release the final JEE Main answer key 2021.
- The final JEE Main result will later be released based on the final answer key.
Note: The experts are suggesting that the expected JEE Main cut off 2021 is likely to dip this year.
How to Download the JEE Main Answer Key 2021?
Once the JEE Main Answer Key 2021 is released, candidates will be able to download it online. All they need to do is visit the official NTA JEE website and follow the below provided simple steps:
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE – https://jeemain.nta.nic.in/
- Click on the link ‘View JEE Main Answer Key 2021 and Question Paper’ present on the homepage
- The page will be redirected to the Login page
- Enter the application number and password
- Click on the ‘Sign-in’ tab
- The JEE Main 2021 answer key and response sheet will appear on the screen
- Download JEE Main Answer Key 2021 and save this for future reference
Note – Candidates must cross-check the answers with the correct option ID. If they find any of the answers to be incorrect, they can file their objection/s.
How to Challenge JEE Main 2021 Answer Key?
If any candidate/s finds the answer marked in the JEE Main answer key 2021 to be incorrect, they can challenge that particular answer. All they need to do is follow the below instructions:
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the link to ‘Challenges Regarding Answer Key’
- Log in using the application number and date of birth/password
- The JEE Main answer key will contain the question ID as well as the ID with a correct option for both papers 1 and 2
- Select 1 or more ID as per the number of doubted errors
- Click on ‘Save your claim’ and click on next
- Question ID challenged shall appear on the screen
- Submit the necessary documents to support the claims
- Upload the same in pdf form and click on the ‘Choose file’ button
- Fill the processing fee of Rs. 1000 per question via any of the following payment methods – credit/debit/net banking/UPI or Paytm.
Note – The fee will only be refunded if the answer claimed by the candidate turns out to be right.