Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada (JNTUK) issues AP EAMCET admit card on behalf of APSCHE on its official website – sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. Candidates can download their admit cards one to two weeks before the exam date. AP EAMCET is a state-level exam which is conducted once a year.
AP EAMCET 2020 exam was earlier slated to be held from July 27 to July 31, 2020 and the admit card was expected to be released on July 20, 2020. However, the exam dates have been postponed in the wake of COVID-19 pandemic. JNTUK will soon publish the revised schedule of AP EAMCET related events.
Candidates need to enter their registration number and password (generated at the time of AP EAMCET application process) at the login page of sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet to download the hall ticket. Only registered candidates can access the admit card. Important details mentioned on the AP EAMCET admit card include the candidates’ name, date of birth, gender, date and time of the exam, test centre address, exam related instructions, etc. AP EAMCET 2020 admit card is a necessary document without which test-takers cannot enter the exam hall.
Go through this article to get complete information about the AP EAMCET 2020 admit card.
AP EAMCET Admit Card – Key Highlights
Candidates must pay heed to the below mentioned highlights on AP EAMCET admit card:
- The admit card is accessible in online mode only. The authority does not bear any responsibility to send the hard copy of the hall ticket via post or courier
- Candidates must always retain the print out of the admit card for future use until the admission process gets over
- No entry is allowed inside the test centre without the AP EAMCET admit card along with two passport size photographs (coloured photo) and one valid identity proof
- Any error in the admit card must be informed to the concerned authorities well before the exam day
- Candidates must abide by the exam-related guidelines mentioned in the admit card
- The authority is not liable for any loss or damage of the candidates while reporting at the exam centre
- Test takers must sign and put their left thumb impression on the admit card in the presence of exam invigilator(s)
- The test takers must reach the exam centre 2 hours before the exam timing to avoid any hassle
AP EAMCET Admit Card – Important Dates
JNTU, Kakinada is yet to announce the new release dates of AP EAMCET 2020 admit card and schedule of other important events like examination and result announcement. The table given below contains the tentative schedule of AP EAMCET 2020 admit card:
AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020 Schedule
|Last date to submit AP EAMCET 2020 application form (with late fee)||September 5, 2020|
|Release of AP EAMCET 2020 Admit Card||To be announced|
|AP EAMCET 2020 Exam Date||To be announced|
Read More : AP EAMCET Syllabus – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Botany & Zoology
How to Download AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020?
Candidates must follow the below-given steps to access the AP EAMCET 2020 admit card:
Step1: Go to the official web portal of AP EAMCET at sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Step 2: Tap on the given link ‘AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2020’ and go to the login page
Step 3: Mention your registration number, date of birth and hall ticket number of qualifying exam (class 12th)
Step 4: AP EAMCET 2020 admit card will display on the screen
Step 5: Check the details mentioned in the admit card carefully
Step 6: Download the admit card and take the print out for further use
Note: Candidates must not put their left-hand thumb impression and signature in AP EAMCET 2020 admit card in the absence of exam invigilator.
AP EAMCET Admit Card – Details Furnished
The AP EAMCET 2020 admit card contains the basic details of the candidate along with exam-related information as mentioned below:
- Name of the applicant
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Communication address
- Mobile number
- Local status (Andhra Pradesh domicile or not)
- Exam date and timing
- Exam centre name and address
- Signature (to be done on the exam day)
Note: Candidates must cross-check the details mentioned in the hall ticket before the examination date; else the authority will not be liable for any error or discrepancy.
AP EAMCET Admit Card – Exam Centres
The exam conducting authority facilitates the candidates to enlist up to three exam centres (in order of preference) while filling the AP EAMCET application form. Candidates can pick the test centres in the order of preference as per their convenience.
|Districts||Regional Centers 1||Regional Centers 2||Regional Centers 3||Regional Centers 4|
Documents to Carry along with AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020
Candidates should abide by the JNTU-K recommendations to carry the AP EAMCET Admit Card along with other documents while appearing for the exam. Hence, apart from the admit card, candidates should have the following documents to show at the entry gate of the exam hall:
- One valid photo identity proof
- Two latest passport size photographs (coloured)
- Hard copy of AP EAMCET 2020 application form with latest photograph duly attested by a gazetted officer or principal of your last attended college or institute
- SC and ST category candidates must bring the attested copy of their caste certificates issued by concerned authority
The invigilator verifies the identity of candidates through these documents. Those who fail to carry such important stuff on the examination day will be barred from appearing for the exam. Candidates can choose to bring any of the below-given identity proofs:
- PAN card
- Aadhar card
- Voter identity card
- Driving license (Learner’s license not allowed)
- Any government-issued photo ID card
How to fix a discrepancy in AP EAMCET Admit Card 2020?
The concerned authority directs the applicants to check their details in the AP EAMCET admit card before downloading it online. Some important particulars that must be cross-checked include name of the applicant, category, date of birth, gender, exam centre, date and time of the exam, etc. In case of any error or discrepancy, candidates should immediately report the same to official authority at below-given contacts and get it rectified.
Phone numbers: 0884-2340535, 0884-2356255
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to troubleshoot issues while downloading AP EAMCET admit card?
Technical errors or issues are likely to happen while downloading the AP EAMCET 2020 admit card. Hence, candidates should not panic about such a situation. There could be various factors behind this error like –
- Server issue
- Incomplete application process
- Non-submission of application fee
JNTUK Kakinada suggests candidates to seek instant support from the official authorities which are reachable at helpdesk number – 0884-2340535, 0884-2356255 or email support – email@example.com.
AP EAMCET Admit Card – Steps to Retrieve Login Credentials
Candidates are suggested to retain their AP EAMCET login credentials (generated during the registration process). If by mistake, they forget their Registration Number/Password, there is a method to retrieve the same online.
Step 1: Go to the official web portal of EAMCET i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet
Step 2: Visit the ‘Application’ tab and then tap on ‘Forgot Registration Number?’ or ‘Forgot Password?’
Step 3: A new page will display on the screen
Step 4: Mention your transaction ID (received after paying the application fee) and the hall ticket number of the qualifying exam (class 12th)
Step 6: The system will auto-generate your registration number/password and display it on the screen
AP EAMCET Admit Card – Allowed and Restricted Items in Exam Hall
Candidates are required to carry the hard copy of AP EAMCET admit card along with one photo ID proof (original and photocopy) and two latest passport size photographs at the exam centre. The invigilator will check these documents to verify the candidates’ identity before permitting them to enter inside the examination hall. Other than this, the authority has also listed some allowed and restricted items at the test centre.
Items allowed in the exam hall
Below mentioned items are required inside the examination hall:
- Blue or black ballpoint pen for rough work in the given sheets
- Pencil and eraser
Items restricted in the exam hall
- Paper sheets or written material
- Document pen
- Log tables
- Slide rulers
- Digital watches
- Cell phone
- Books or study material
- Bits of papers
AP EAMCET Admit Card – Exam Day Guidelines
JNTUK has laid down certain exam-related guidelines for the test-takers. Any deviation from the below-given instructions may lead to the candidates’ disqualification from the exam.
- You must reach the exam centre at least an hour before the examination time for the purpose of frisking and other formalities
- The entry inside the examination hall is closed 5 minutes before the commencement of the test. Candidates reporting late are restricted to appear for the exam
- The invigilator will check your AP EAMCET admit card along with photo identity proof and two latest passport size photograph before exam bell
- If you fail to furnish the necessary documents at the test centre, you will not be permitted to appear for the exam
- You must sit on allotted seat as per your roll number mentioned in AP EAMCET admit card
- You should avoid bringing any personal stuff at the exam centre. Any loss or damage to you belongings will not be borne by the authority
- You must note that the question paper is available in English and Telugu languages only
- Record your signature and left-hand thumb impression on the admit card only when asked by the invigilator
- Any illicit activity inside the test centre may result in disqualification of the concerned candidate(s)
- You should maintain the decorum of the test hall for a smooth examination process
AP EAMCET Admit Card – FAQs
✔️ How can I download the AP EAMCET admit card?
To download the admit card of AP EAMCET, candidates must visit the official website i.e. sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet and mention their registration number, date of birth and class 12th hall ticket number to login and download the admit card. Before downloading, applicants must verify the details in the admit card and then take the print out for further use.
✔️ Can I enter inside the examination hall without the AP EAMCET admit card?
No. Candidates cannot enter the test centre without necessary documents as the invigilator verifies the identity of candidates at the exam centre through their admit card and ID proof.
✔️ Which items are restricted inside the examination hall?
Candidates are not permitted to bring certain items while appearing for AP EAMCET exam, including paper sheets or written material, document pen, calculators, log tables, slide rules, digital watches, pager, cellphone, books or study material, bluetooth, etc.
✔️ How to deal with any discrepancy in AP EAMCET 2020 admit card?
To deal with any discrepancy in AP EAMCET admit card, candidates must immediately report the concerned authority for rectification. They can reach the helpdesk team via email ID i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org or through phone numbers (0884-2340535, 0884-2356255).
✔️ Why am I not able to download my AP EAMCET admit card?
The probable reasons could be internet connectivity, server error, incomplete registration process, non-payment of application fee, etc. Candidates can switch to another internet connection to troubleshoot the connectivity issue while they must retry in case of server errors. The candidates who haven’t completed the application process are barred from downloading the AP EAMCET admit card.