Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education (APSCHE) releases the AP EAMCET cutoff after the result declaration. Candidates who meet the cutoff will be eligible to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process. The last rank at which the AP EAMCET participating institutes grant admission in the Engineering, Medicine and Agriculture programmes is termed as the cutoff rank. Candidates will find the cutoff of AP EAMCET in a PDF format at the official counselling portal i.e. apeamcet.nic.in.
The qualifying cutoff of AP EAMCET 2021 has not been notified till now. However, the admission cutoff of AP EAMCET will vary at each of the AP EAMCET constituent colleges. The determination of the AP EAMCET admission cutoff depends upon multiple factors such as the number of seats, difficulty level of AP EAMCET, previous year’s trends and more. Read this article to delve deeper into details of AP EAMCET cutoff 2021.
Table of Contents
- AP EAMCET Cutoff – Key Highlights
- AP EAMCET Cutoff – FAQs
- ✔️ Will I be allotted a seat in the participating institute on the basis of AP EAMCET marks or AP EAMCET rank?
- ✔️ What is the significance of qualifying cutoff in AP EAMCET 2021?
- ✔️ I belong to the SC/ST category. What are the minimum AP EAMCET marks required to be obtained by me for the rank allotment?
- ✔️ Does the AP EAMCET cutoff remain the same for all the categories?
- ✔️ What will be my rank if I score 50 marks in AP EAMCET 2021?
- ✔️ What are the factors that determine the AP EAMCET cutoff?
AP EAMCET Cutoff – Key Highlights
- Qualifying cutoff is a common minimum marks criteria for all the candidates which is released much before the result declaration. The admission cutoff, on the other hand, varies as per the various participating institutes.
- The last rank at which the admissions at a particular institute is closed is the admission cutoff for the respective institute. Andhra Pradesh State Council for Higher Education will release the college-wise AP EAMCET admission cutoff.
- As per the qualifying cutoff of AP EAMCET, candidates need to score at least 25% marks in the test to be in the race for admission.
- There is no qualifying cutoff for candidates hailing from SC/ST categories. However, they need to qualify the admission cutoff of participating institution(s) as per their category.
- Cutoff for AP EAMCET 2021 will vary for different institutes, genders, social categories and courses.
- Multiple factors will influence the upward or downward graph of the AP EAMCET cutoff collectively.
Factors Influencing AP EAMCET Cutoff 2021
APSCHE will determine the admission cutoff on the basis of several factors. The list of factors influencing the AP EAMCET cutoff are as follows:
- Number of applicants
- Number of examinees
- Performance of candidates
- Number of seats
- Difficulty level of AP EAMCET 2021
- Previous year’s cutoff trends
Other than the factors listed above, APSCHE may consider some other socio-economic factors while determining the AP EAMCET cutoff 2021.
Read More : AP EAMCET Syllabus – Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Botany & Zoology
AP EAMCET Qualifying Cutoff 2021
All the candidates appearing for the AP EAMCET 2021 have to obtain a minimum score to get their rank card generated. Check the category-wise AP EAMCET 2021 qualifying cutoff below.
AP EAMCET Qualifying Cutoff 2021
|SC/ST||All candidates will get a rank|
|All other categories||25% (40 marks out of 160)|
- Candidates must obtain a total of 40 marks (Qualifying Cutoff) after the normalisation of AP EAMCET score
- If the marks of any candidate are negative in any particular section as a consequence of negative marking, the score in the respective section will be treated as 0 (zero), to calculate the overall score
AP EAMCET Cutoff – Expected Cutoff 2021
APSCHE will release the admission cutoff of AP EAMCET to shortlist candidates for the counselling and seat allotment process. Experts at Buddy4Study have done an analysis of the previous years’ cutoff trends to curate the expected cutoff for AP EAMCET 2021.
AP EAMCET Expected Cutoff 2021
|Category||Expected Cut Off|
|General (UR)/ OBC Category||45|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||40|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||35|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||35|
Previous Years’ AP EAMCET Cutoff
Previous years’ cut off for AP EAMCET will enable candidates to predict the AP EAMCET cutoff 2021. Candidates can check the AP EAMCET cutoff trends in the previous year’s in the table below.
Category-Wise AP EAMCET Previous Years’ Cutoff
|Category||AP EAMCET Cutoff 2018 (Rank-wise)||AP EAMCET Cutoff 2017 (Rank-wise)|
Institute Wise Previous Year’s AP EAMCET Cutoff 2018
|Name of Institute||Branch code||OC Male (Rank-wise)||OC Female (Rank-wise)|
|Adarsh College Of Engineering||CIV||124234||124234|
|B V Chalamaiah Engineering
|JNTUK College Of Engg. Kakinada||CIV||3199||3326|
|A.M.Reddy Memorial College of
|Guntur Engineering College||CIV||–||89897|
To fetch the detailed previous years’ cutoff of AP EAMCET, including category-wise and institute-wise stats, check the pdf links below.
Direct Links to Check Previous Years’ AP EAMCET Cutoff
|AP EAMCET 2018||Check here|
|AP EAMCET 2017||Check here|
AP EAMCET Counselling 2021
APSCHE will conduct counselling for admission to participating institutes. Candidates who satisfy the AP EAMCET admission cutoff of their preferred participating college/s will be shortlisted for the counselling and seat allotment process. The online counselling will include the following steps.
- Counselling fee payment
- Checking verification status
- Candidate registration
- Option entry
- Release of allotment order
- Reporting at the college
AP EAMCET Cutoff – FAQs
✔️ Will I be allotted a seat in the participating institute on the basis of AP EAMCET marks or AP EAMCET rank?
APSCHE will allot seats in the participating institute on the basis of AP EAMCET ranks. AP EAMCET rank shall be calculated by giving 75% weightage to the EAMCET score and 25% to the class 12th score of candidates.
✔️ What is the significance of qualifying cutoff in AP EAMCET 2021?
The qualifying percentile is the minimum score which a candidate has to obtain to be marked eligible for further admission process. Hence, candidates who meet the qualifying cutoff of AP EAMCET will be eligible to get a rank.
✔️ I belong to the SC/ST category. What are the minimum AP EAMCET marks required to be obtained by me for the rank allotment?
There is no qualifying cutoff for SC and ST categories. All the candidates belonging to SC/ST category are allotted ranks, irrespective of their score in AP EAMCET.
✔️ Does the AP EAMCET cutoff remain the same for all the categories?
No. The cutoff for AP EAMCET 2021 will vary across different categories as well as gender. Also, all the participating institutes will have a separate cutoff score for all the categories.
✔️ What will be my rank if I score 50 marks in AP EAMCET 2021?
The allotment of rank will depend upon two variables - class 12th score and AP EAMCET score. Also, the rank will vary depending upon the performance of all the examinees in the test.
✔️ What are the factors that determine the AP EAMCET cutoff?
Factors determining the AP EAMCET cutoff include the number of applications/test-takers, the performance of candidates, seat intake at the participating institute and previous years’ cutoff trends.
Stay tuned to Buddy4Study to get latest news and updates on AP EAMCET Cutoff 2021