New Delhi, 18 November, 2021: The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the result of the Clerk Mains examination 2021. Candidates can check the result through the official website.
The application process for the SBI clerk exam started on April 27 and the examination was held from October 1 to 17, 2021. Candidates need to qualify all three stages (prelims, mains, and interview) to make it to the merit list. Over 5000 junior associates will be recruited through this recruitment drive and posted at various branches of the bank across the country.
Table of Contents
How to check SBI Clerk Mains result 2021?
- Visit the SBI’s official website
- Click on the ‘Careers’ tab on the top-right corner
- On the new page that appears, search for SBI junior associate result link
- In the pdf, search for your roll number to check your result
SBI Clerk Mains result 2021: Terms and Conditions
The selection of candidates is provisional at this stage and is subject to the following the terms and conditions:
- Qualifying the Proficiency test in Local Language(s)*
- Fulfilment of eligibility criteria/conditions as prescribed in advertisement no. CRPD/CR/2021-22/09 dated 27.04.2021
- Correctness of information given by the candidate at the time of registration.
*Candidates who had opted for the LPT language in their 10/10+2 are exempted from appearing in the proficiency test.
Note: All provisionally selected candidates are being advised by way of SMS separately. They are requested to wait for further instructions from the SBI local head office of their respective states.
What is the Pay Scale for SBI Clerk Mains 2021?
After the final selection, successful candidates will be eligible to receive a salary between INR 17,900 and INR 47,920. The starting basic pay is INR 19,900, in addition to which, candidates will also be entitled to get INR 17,900 plus two advance increments.
For scholarship, exam, and education-related updates, please follow Buddy4Study.