The Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC) commenced the NMAT 2020 exam from today. The NMAT 2020 is being conducted across the country at 66 test centres in 52 cities. The governing authorities of the exam ensured today that candidates are following strict exam day guidelines along with the measures of safety amidst the COVID-19 pandemic. Along with the basic exam day instructions like carrying the admit card to the exam centre, Candidates have also been instructed to carry safety masks. Candidates not carrying the safety masks were not allowed to appear for the exam. Candidates were also given the allowance of using the face shield for the exam, though it was not mandatory.
Table of Contents
NMAT 2020 – General Exam Day Guidelines
The following are the basic exam day guidelines which the candidates must follow on the NMAT 2020 exam day –
1. Candidates must carry their NMAT 2020 admit cards inside the exam centre. Students will not be allowed to appear for the NMAT exam if they fail to show their admit cards at the exam centre.
2. Candidates must appear at the exam centre at least half an hour before the commencement of the NMAT 2020 exam.
3. Candidates must also carry the confirmation email-print to the exam centre.
4. Candidates appearing for the NMAT 2020 exam must carry any of the following identity proofs-
- Aadhaar card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
NMAT 2020 – Strict COVID-19 Guidelines
The Graduate Management Admission council left no stone unturned in conducting the first day of the NMAT 2020 with utmost safety measures for the candidates. The NMAC provided impeccable safety facilities which included hand sanitizer booths and separate locker rooms to keep backpacks. The governing authority emphasized on social distancing throughout the day for a safe conduct of the exam.
Some crucial COVID-19 measures which candidates have followed at the NMAT 2020 exam centre are-
- Candidates were commanded to wear safety marks throughout the exam day (at the exam centre). Candidates were also allowed to use face shields.
- Separate lockers were provided to the candidates to keep their backpacks and other essentials, this was done to ensure social distancing is followed.
- Candidates were advised to sanitize their hands constantly.
- Candidates were advised to not gather in masses.
- Thermo guns were made available at the exam centre entrance.
NMAT 2020 Exam – Overview
The NMAT is a national level entrance exam through which candidates are granted admissions to MBA programmes in the top-notch management institutes of the country. The entrance exam is conducted in the computer-based test mode. The NMAT exam 2020 will be conducted from 4th November 2020 and the final exam date is 30th January 2021. As of now, the result dates have not been announced by the governing body of the exam.