🎓 Scholarship Alerts 🔔

List of All Live Scholarship Applications 2020-21 - Apply Online

Apply For New Scholarship

NEET 2020 Counselling Schedule Announced by Various States – Check Details

NEET UG counselling schedule for 85% State Quota is being announced by various states. NEET 2020 counselling for State Quota seats will be conducted by different state authorities individually. On the other hand, the counselling for 15% AIQ (All India Quota) seats is being conducted by the MCC (Medical Counselling Committee). 

While the MCC has recently concluded the first round of NEET counselling for AIQ seats, states/UTs like Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh and Telangana have started the process of NEET state counselling 2020. 

Let’s look into the details of NEET state counselling for Tamil Nadu, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra, Telangana and more. 

State-wise NEET Counselling Details for 85% State Quota Seats

States/UTs Status
Tamil Nadu The registration window for Tamil Nadu medical counselling 2020 for government quota and management/NRI quota has started. Candidates who want to apply can CLICK HERE
Uttar Pradesh The Directorate General of Medical Education and Training, Uttar Pradesh is yet to announce the UP NEET 2020 counselling schedule. For early updates and official information, bookmark THIS PAGE
Himachal Pradesh Candidates can fill in online application forms from 4 November 10 2020 to November 2020 for seeking admission to MBBS/BDS courses under State/Management Quota seats in all the Govt. Medical/Dental Colleges situated in the State of H.P. Read all details HERE
Rajasthan The Rajasthan NEET 2020 counselling for state quota seats, including management and NRI seats, has started on the official website. The Rajasthan NEET counselling application process began on November 1 and the application form submission and online fee payment deadline is November 6. The provisional merit list will be released on November 9. The result of the first round, after choice filling, will be announced on November 19.
Madhya Pradesh NEET 2020 counselling for state quota seats in Madhya Pradesh started on November 1. To register for the first round of counselling, CLICK HERE. The merit list of registered candidates (round 1) will be released on November 11 and allotment result will be announced on November 19.

Note: Edit facility in registration form and profile for MP State Combined UG Counselling NEET 2020-21 is available till 10 November (12 midnight)

Andhra Pradesh The Andhra Pradesh NEET rank list has been released. The cut off marks for eligibility under general category is 129 marks. For BC, SC and ST (including PH) categories, the cut off marks are 113 marks.
Haryana The DMER (Department of Medical Education and Research), Haryana will be conducting NEET state counselling for management and NRI quota seats. Candidates may read the official notification HERE or visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Gujarat The Gujarat NEET Counselling 2020 has begun. To register, candidates can CLICK HERE
Telangana The rank list for NEET UG 2020 has been released. Cut-off marks for eligibility under General Category is 147 marks, for PWD category is 129 marks, and for OBC, SC & ST is 113 marks. Candidates can register online till November 8, 2020, on the official website.
Maharashtra The Directorate of Medical Education and research, Maharashtra has not yet released the NEET 2020 state counselling schedule. Candidates can visit the OFFICIAL WEBSITE to keep track of recent notifications.

Varalika vij

Share
Published by
Varalika vij

Recent Posts

CBSE Board Exams 2021 to be Conducted Offline, confirms Education Minister – Addresses Concerns of Students

Education Minister, Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal has confirmed that the CBSE Class 10/12 Board Examinations 2021…

1 day ago

SBI PO Prelims Result 2020 Out – Read Details Here

The State Bank of India has declared the results of Preliminary Officers (PO) on Monday…

2 days ago

Bihar Board Exam 2021 – Admit Cards released on the official website

Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB) has released the admit cards for the board exams 2021…

2 days ago

XAT 2021 Result Announced – Check Details

XLRI Jamshedpur, the governing body of XAT 2021, has announced the result for the management…

2 days ago

AFCAT Exam Pattern – Marking Scheme, Question Distribution, Syllabus

AFCAT exam pattern comprises information on the mode of exam, test language, type of questions,…

3 days ago

NTA Alerts JEE (Main) Aspirants – Asks Candidates to Complaint Against Fake Websites

JEE Main exam conducting authority, NTA (National Testing Agency), has asked the JEE (Main) aspirants…

4 days ago