MAT Admit Card – The admit card for Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is made available online for downloading at the official website of All India Management Association (AIMA). The national level test is conducted 4 times a year – February, May, September and December – and the admit card is made available before the exam dates of the respective exam season.
The MAT exam is conducted in three modes – Computer Based Test that can be taken from designated test centres, Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT) that cab taken from home or the place of candidate’s convenience and Paper Based Test (PBT) offline test that can be taken from designated test centres. Since there is no restriction on the number of attmepts, the MBA aspirants can apply for the multiple tests in the same year and use the best of their MAT scores for MBA admission.
While the examination dates are generally different for the PBT (Paper-based Test) and CBT (Computer-based Test) and IBT, syllabus and exam pattern remains the same. For offline mode, students can select at most 2 test centres of their choice and the exam centres for the test is allotted accordingly.
Table of Contents
- MAT Admit Card – Available on official website
- MAT Admit Card – FAQs
MAT Admit Card – Available on official website
AIMA does not send the MAT admit card through postal service or email. You have to go to the official AIMA website to download your admit card.
MAT Admit Card – Steps to download
- Visit the official website of AIMA
- Click the download tab on the home page
- From the drop-down menu select MAT admit card
- Enter your registration number, DOB and email id and click on the ‘submit’ button.
- The admit card will be visible on the screen. You should check all the details carefully and then download and print the admit card.
MAT Admit Card – details
Your MAT admit card will carry all the important details related to your test. You need to double-check the following details in the admit card before downloading the same.
- Your Name
- Your DOB
- Your Registration Number
- Your Category
- Your Photograph
- Your Contact Details
- Your Test Center
- Your Exam’s Date & Time
Corrections to Admit Card – MAT 2020
In case, you find any errors in your admit card or find any personal information that is not matching your documents, you will need to immediately contact AIMA at 011-47673000/8130338839 or email your query at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MAT Exam Day – Things to Remember
Checklist for the test day (PBT):
- Candidates must reach the exam centre 90 minutes prior to the scheduled time of the exam.
- The downloaded admit card must be carried to the centre
- The examinees must carry a valid ID card.
- Candidates must carry a blue/black point pen.
- Candidates should not carry mobile, calculator or any electronic gadget inside the exam hall.
Checklist of the things for the test day (CBT):
- Any problems with the allocated computer must be immediately brought to notice of the invigilator.
- Details like Roll number, form number, etc have to carefully fill in the proper place on the online form.
- You must follow the instructions of the invigilator at the end to save and submit your work.
MAT 2020 Exam Pattern
Below is the details of exam pattern for MAT. You must be completely aware about the number of questions, marking pattern and the allotted time so that you can accordingly devise your exam taking strategy. Below is a snapshot of the MAT exam pattern.
|Section||Total questions||Marking for each correct answer||Marking for an incorrect answer||Suggested Time|
|Intelligence and critical reasoning||40||1||-0.25||15|
|Data analysis and sufficiency||40||1||-0.25||40|
|Indian and global environment||40||1||-0.25||30|
MAT Admit Card – FAQs
✔️ How can I get MAT admit card?
MAT admit card is made available online by AIMA. To download your MAT admit card, you will need to visit the official website of AIMA and login with your registered ID and password which you used to fill the application form. After the login, you will get the admit card download option well in advance to your exam date. You must print the admit card as you will need to carry it to your test centres.
✔️ Can I change the exam centre mentioned in my MAT admit card?
No. The test centre mentioned on your admit card can’t be changed. The exam centre will be from one of the two options that you select while filling your online application form. Once the application form is finally submitted, any of the information filled in the same can’t be changed.
✔️ Can I carry the softcopy of the MAT admit card to the exam centre?
No. The candidates need to carry the hard copy of their admit card to the exam centre. Since, any electronic device is not allowed inside the exam centre, the soft copy of the MAT admit card can’t be carried inside the exam hall.