New Delhi, 11 May 2022 – The application window for Karnataka Bank recruitment 2022 is now open and interested candidates can apply for clerk positions across India. Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% (or equivalent) from any UGC-recognised university can register online at karnatakabank.com by May 21.
Table of Contents
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
- Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Selection Criteria
- Is there any application fee for registration?
- When will the online test be conducted?
- Can I appear for the online test from home?
- I am a disabled student, can I use a scribe for my test?
- What salary will be provided after being selected?
- Will there be any probation period after I am selected for the job?
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Hiring Firm||Karnataka Bank Ltd.|
|Recruitment Drive||Karnataka Bank recruitment 2022|
|Salary||INR 43,000 per month (approx)|
|Application Fee||INR 700 (for SC/ST candidates: INR 600)|
|Age Limit||Maximum 26 years (as on 1 May 2022)
Relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates
|Last Date to Apply||21 May 2022|
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility
- Graduates in any discipline with a minimum of 60% marks (or equivalent) grade from any UGC-recognised university can apply.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation by 1 May 2022.
- Those awaiting the results of their degrees or who are pursuing their degrees are not eligible to apply.
- If a candidate is awarded grades/CGPA instead of marks, only those who have secured a CGPA equivalent to 60% (or more) may apply.
- Rounding off to the nearest integer is not allowed.
- Candidates should be able to speak any one of the vernacular/state languages along with Hindi and English.
- Candidates should be computer literate.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
Candidates need to visit the bank’s website – karnatakabank.com – to apply online.
Here’s how to apply:
- On the website, click on the option “APPLY ONLINE”.
- Then, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”.
- Enter name, contact details and email ID.
- A provisional registration number and password will be generated.
- Use those credentials to log in and access the application form.
- Carefully fill up the application form and verify that the details are correct.
- Validate your details and save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ buttons.
- Upload photo and signature as per the specifications given.
- Click on the “Preview” tab to verify the entire application form before clicking the ‘Complete Registration’ button.
- Click on the ‘Payment’ tab and pay the application fee.
- Save the final registration form for future reference.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 – Selection Criteria
After applying, candidates will be asked to appear for an online entrance test, clearing which will take the applicants forward to the Interview round. Once an applicant clears the interview, they will be selected as a clerk at Karnataka Bank.
Here are the details of the online test:
|Test Module||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time|
|English Language||40||40||30 min|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 min|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 min|
|Numerical Ability||40||40||30 min|
- All questions will be in English.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 for each incorrect answer.
TO READ THE COMPLETE RECRUITMENT BROCHURE, PLEASE CLICK HERE!
Is there any application fee for registration?
Yes! There is an application fee of INR 600 SC/ST candidates, while all other categories must pay INR 700 as application fee.
When will the online test be conducted?
The online test will be conducted in June 2022 after the registration process is completed.
Can I appear for the online test from home?
No! All candidates will have to appear at the stipulated exam centres to give the online test. These include Bengaluru, Dharwad, Hubballi, Mangaluru, Mumbai, Mysuru, New Delhi and Shivamogga. The exact addresses will be provided to candidates in June 2022.
I am a disabled student, can I use a scribe for my test?
Yes! Visually-impaired and other candidates whose speed is adversely permanently due to disability can use their own scribe at their cost during the online test.
What salary will be provided after being selected?
Salary will be as per All India Level Settlements. For clerk positions, the salary will be approximately INR 43,000 per month.
Will there be any probation period after I am selected for the job?
Yes! There will be a probation period of 6 months.