The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the JEE Main admit card 2021 for the March session. Candidates who have registered for the second (March) session of JEE Main 2021 can download their admit cards from the official website i.e., jeemain.nta.nic.in using their application number and date of birth.
Out of a total 21,75, 183 registrations for all 4 cycles of JEE Main 2021 exam, 5,04, 540 candidates have registered for the JEE 2021 March session, which will be conducted from 15 March 2021 to 18 March 2021.
Table of Contents
How to Download JEE Main Admit Card 2021 for March Session?
Step 1: Visit the official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
Step 2: Click on the link – ‘JEE Main 2021 March (Session-1) admit card Paper I’
Step 3: Fill in your application number and date of birth to log in
Step 4: Click on the admit card tab to access your JEE Main March 2021 admit card
Step 5: Take a few print outs for future use and reference
JEE Main Admit Card 2021 – COVID Self Declaration Form
Just like last year, candidates will have to bring their filled-in self-declaration form along with their JEE Main admit card on the examination day.
1. This self-declaration form is a part of the JEE Main admit card.
2. If the candidates fail to bring their self-declaration form with properly filled-in details, they won’t be allowed to sit for the JEE Main examination.
3. Candidates need to mention the following details on their JEE Main 2021 self-declaration form:
- Left-hand thumb impression and signature of the candidate
- Signature of candidate’s parents
- Clarifying candidate’s status on the symptoms of cough, fever, body ache, breathlessness, or sore throat/runny nose in the last 14 days
- Has the candidate come in close contact with a confirmed COVID-19 patient in the last 14 days?
- Candidate’s travel history in the last 14 days (before JEE Main exam)
In case any candidate faces difficulty in downloading the JEE Main admit card along with an undertaking, he/she can contact on 0120-6895200 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Details Mentioned in JEE Main Admit Card 2021
After successfully downloading the JEE Main admit card, candidates must verify all the details which are available on the card.
|Father’s name||State of eligibility|
|Date of birth||Person with disability (if applicable)|
|Paper medium||Date of examination||Signature of the candidate|
|Paper applied for||Shift||Photograph of the candidate|
|Reporting time at the centre||Timing of the test||Signature of parents|
|Gate closing time of centre||Venue of the test (location and address of the centre)|