National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key 2020 on its official website after the completion of the exam. IGNOU and NTA have officially announced the exam date of OPENMAT XLVII 2020. This national entrance test will be conducted on 15th September 2020 (Tuesday). The admit cards for IGNOU OPENMAT have also been released. Candidates were able to download it till 7th September 2020.
The answer key consists of the correct answers to every question asked in the IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 question paper. Candidates dissatisfied with one or more solutions can challenge the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key. However, the submission of objection/s has to be done in a specified format and within the dates specified by the NTA/IGNOU authority. The authority releases the final answer key after thoroughly considering the objections raised on the provisional answer key with the submitted proof.
Candidates seeking information about IGNOU OPENMAT answer key 2020 can find in-depth details in this article.
Table of Contents
- IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Key Highlights
- IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Important Dates
- IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Marking Scheme
- IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Process of Downloading
- IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Raising Objections/Challenging Answer Keys
- IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Result
- IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – FAQs
- What is the release date of the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key?
- Where can I check the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key?
- Do I get to know the response of my answers?
- Do I need to pay to submit objections against the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key?
- Is there negative marking in the IGNOU OPENMAT exam?
- What is the medium to raise objection against IGNOU OPENMAT answer key?
IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Key Highlights
Candidates who have registered and applied for IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 exam can review the necessary information with the key highlights projected in the table below:
|Exam name||Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test (OPENMAT XLVII)|
|Exam Conducting Body||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Name of the Examination||OPENMAT XLVII|
|Exam Date||15th September 2020|
|Examination Mode||CBT/ Computer Based Test (Online)|
|Type of Questions||Objective/Multiple-Choice (MCQ)|
|Number of Questions||200|
|Total Marks||200 Marks|
|Exam Shift||9:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Important Dates
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has not announced the release date of IGNOU OPENMAT answer key 2020 yet. However, the authority is expected to publish the official date in due time.
IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key Schedule
|IGNOU OPENMAT Exam 2020||15th September 2020|
|IGNOU OPENMAT Admit Card Release||3rd September 2020|
|Last date to download IGNOU OPENMAT admit card||7th September 2020|
|Release date of IGNOU OPENMAT answer key 2020||9th October 2020|
|Last date to file objections on the answer key||11th October 2020|
|Release of final IGNOU OPENMAT answer key||–|
|Declaration of IGNOU OPENMAT result 2020||29th October 2020|
IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Marking Scheme
IGNOU OPENMAT exam will be computer-based. This exam does not follow the negative marking system. The question papers will carry a total of 200 marks, which is divided into 4 sections. The total exam duration will be 3 hours.
Section-wise Weightage of Questions in IGNOU OPENMAT
|Number of Sections||Section||Number of Questions in Each Section|
IGNOU OPENMAT Marking Scheme
|Type of Answers||Marks Allotted for Every Question|
|Wrong Answer||0 (No Negative Marking)|
IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Process of Downloading
Once the NTA IGNOU authority releases the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key for 2020, candidates can check and download it through online mode. Candidates need to follow these basic steps to download the answer key:
How to Download OPENMAT Answer Key 2020?
- Visit the official website of NTA OPENMAT 2020 or click on this login page
- When a new window for answer key opens, click on the link mentioning ‘OPENMAT 2020 Answer Key for MBA’ or ‘IGNOU OPENMAT answer key’
- The answer key will open in PDF format
- Save and download the answer key
- Cross-check all the question IDs with correct option IDs
How to Calculate Score Using IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key?
The IGNOU OPENMAT answer key is the most important document for candidates to calculate their probable scores. The process to calculate scores is as follows:
- Open both the response sheet and the answer key
- Compare the answers recorded in the response sheet with the right answer mentioned in the answer key
- For every right answer, assign one mark, and for every incorrect answer, zero marks (according to official marking scheme)
- Count the number of correct and incorrect answers separately
- Subtract the total marks of the incorrect answers with the correct answers to get the final score
|Correct marks X 1 − Incorrect Marks X 0 = IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII Score|
Note: Response sheet can be downloaded from the official website alongside the admit card (link will be provided once the response sheet is uploaded by NTA)
IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – Raising Objections/Challenging Answer Keys
IGNOU OPENMAT answer key 2020 has been released by the NTA. This answer key is provisional in nature.
Candidates can challenge or place their objections regarding IGNOU OPENMAT provisional answer key via the official NTA website i.e., ntaignou.nic.in. To file challenges/objection(s) against the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key, they need to pay a sum of Rs. 1000/- (for each challenged question) through the online medium as processing fee.
|1 Objection/ Challenged Question = Rs. 1000/-2 Objections/ Challenged Questions = 2 x Rs. 1000 = Rs. 2000/-|
The authority will not accept the objections in any other mode. Besides, no challenge shall be entertained without the receipt of the processing fee.
The candidates must submit proofs (mentioning the authenticity) in support of their claims via official email ID. They would also have to pay the required amount via credit card or debit card or online/net banking. NTA will cross-check the challenged questions/ objections filed by the candidates. If the claim/s is/are proven correct, the objection fee will be refunded by NTA.
How to File Objection/s against IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key 2020?
- Visit the official NTA IGNOU website (link for answer key will be activated after the exam authority publishes it)
- Candidates will be redirected to a login page to open the answer key of 2020
- Log in with the Application Number and Date of Birth
- Enter the Security Pin as displayed
- Click on Submit
- A new window will open
- Click on ‘Click Here for Challenges Regarding Answer Key’
- A new tab will open, consisting of IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 question paper. All the questions will be arranged in the same sequence (as they were in the main question paper) with their respective question IDs
- Candidates will have to select the option/s, which they consider incorrect but have been marked correct in the answer key
- Marking for an incorrect option has to be done for each page on the screen (if there is more than one objection)
- Click on ‘Save your Claims’ on each page and move to next screen
- Candidates will be able to see a display of all their questions that they have challenged
- Before final submission, they will have to upload documents in support of their claims against each question
- Click on ‘Choose File’ to upload all the supporting documents (all documents to be put in a single pdf file)
- Click on ‘Save your Claim Finally’ tab
- Candidates will find a screen displaying their Challenges Claimed
- As a final step, they have to pay the fee by clicking on ‘Click here to Pay Fee’
- A payment of Rs. 1000/- needs to be made for each challenged question via Debit card or Credit Card or Net Banking mode
|IGNOU OPENMAT XLVI Final Answer Key (2019) – DOWNLOAD HERE|
IGNOU OPENMAT 2020 Result
IGNOU OPENMAT result has been released on the official website of IGNOU and NTA. Candidates would require to enter their Application Number and Password to access their result cards. Buddy4Study advises candidates to keep the result copy safe for further use.
IGNOU OPENMAT Answer Key – FAQs
What is the release date of the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key?
The release date of the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key 2020 has not been announced yet. NTA will declare it via their official website in due time.
Where can I check the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key?
The answer key will be made available by the NTA and IGNOU authority on their official website.
Do I get to know the response of my answers?
Yes. You can know the responses to your answers by downloading the answer key and the response sheet, which will be made available by the authority after the commencement of the IGNOU OPENMAT XLVII exam.
Do I need to pay to submit objections against the IGNOU OPENMAT answer key?
To submit objections against the answer key, candidates need to pay a fee of Rs. 1,000 per challenged question along with the proof of objection.
Is there negative marking in the IGNOU OPENMAT exam?
There is no negative marking in the exam.
What is the medium to raise objection against IGNOU OPENMAT answer key?
Candidates can raise IGNOU OPENMAT answer key objection online through the official NTA-OPENMAT website. Upon opening the official website page, click on the objection link to file your objection/s against the doubtful question/s. Kindly check the elaborate process in the article above.
In case of any doubts or queries regarding IGNOU OPENMAT Syllabus 2020, feel free to comment below.