As per the official notification released by Student Evaluation Division (SED) of Indira Gandhi National Open University, the IGNOU December 2020 term end examinations have been postponed to February 2021. The exams were previously scheduled to be conducted in December 2020. Also, the last date for online submission of the exam forms has now been further extended to 15th of December 2020.
Moreover, students can submit the IGNOU assignments, projects and field work journalism in online or offline mode, only till 15th December 2020. The hall tickets for the exams are expected to be released in the 3rd or 4th week of January 2021.
Dr. V.B Negi, Registrar, SED also mentioned in the official notice that the students who applied for the term-end exams in June (conducted in September) but failed to appear for them will be permitted to appear for the December term exams (in February 2021). Such candidates must re-apply for the December term exams (now February) along with the payment of prescribed fees of INR 150 per course.
Also, for the students who could not appear for the June term end exam and for those who are registering for the December term end exam, the validity for registration has been extended upto June 2021 as a one time measure. Previously, the validity of registration for such candidates was scheduled to expire in December 2020 itself.
How to Fill IGNOU Examination Form for December 2020 Term End Exams?
Following are the basic steps you must follow to submit the IGNOU term end examination form –
1. Visit the official website of IGNOU- https://exam.ignou.ac.in/.
2. Click on the link mentioning “Online Submission of examination form for December 2020 TEE”.
3. Make sure that you carefully read all the instructions and details before proceeding to the next step.
4. Tap on ‘Proceed to fill online examination form’.
5. Enter details like Programme code, Enrollment number and Examination centre (region).
6. Finally click on the “Submit” tab.
7. Pay the Examination form fee using any of the available ‘mode of payments’.