New Delhi, November 02: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection or IBPS has opened the IBPS SO 2020 application window from November 2, 2020. The deadline for the registration is 23rd November 2020. As per the official notification, there are comparatively lesser number of vacancies for IBPS Specialist Officers (CRP SPL-X) 2020 than previous year. Also, there is an increase in the application fees for both reserved and general category candidates.
Aspiring candidates must carefully check the eligibility criteria before proceeding for the application/registration process.
Table of Contents
IBPS SO 2020 – Selection Procedure
IBPS SO 2020 will be conducted in 2 phases- Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will secure qualifying marks and get shortlisted in Online Preliminary Examination, will be considered eligible to appear for the Online Main Examination. The shortlisted candidates from the Online Main Examination will be called for a Common Interview. The Common Interview will be conducted by the Participating Organizations and subsequently coordinated by the Nodal bank.
IBPS SO 2020 – Important Events and Dates
|IBPS SO Registration/Application commences||2nd November 2020|
|IBPS SO Registration/Application deadline||23rd November 2020|
|Download of Call Letters for Online Exam (Prelim)||First half of December 2020|
|IBPS SO Prelim Exam||26th December 2020 and 27th December 2020|
|Announcement of IBPS SO Prelim Result 2020||First Half of January 2021|
|Release of Admit cards for IBPS SO Mains||First Half of January 2021|
|IBPS SO 2020 Main Exam||24th January 2021|
IBPS SO 2020 – Application Process
Eligible candidates who want to apply for the IBPS SO 2020 must follow the below given steps-
- Visit the official website of IBPS SO
- Click on the link mentioning ‘Common Recruitment for Process for Special Officers-X’ on the homepage.
- Enter the credentials such as name, phone number, e-mail address while completing the registration process.
- After submitting the above mentioned credentials, a registration number and password will be generated, which will pop up on the screen and will be sent to the applicants registered email-id.
- Login again with the help of the newly generated registration number and password, and submit the required documents such as Candidate’s photo, Candidate’s signature, Left-thumb impression of the candidate and handwritten declaration from the candidate.
- It is crucial to know that the documents must be downloaded within the limited specifications. You must carefully go through the specifications mentioned for each document and then proceed to upload it.
- After successfully uploading the documents, Candidates must tap on the “Preview Option”. This would help you to carefully check all the details before the final submission. As there is no re-edit option, it is essential for the candidate to precisely check all the credentials and the uploaded documents before the final submission.
- Finally, You must pay the prescribed fee as per your category. Application form fee payment can only be made through online mode via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
IBPS SO 2020 – Application Fees