Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) released the IBPS PO Mains result 2021-22 on Thursday late evening, 10th February 2022. Candidates who have appeared for the IBPS Probationary Officer Main/Management Trainee (CRP PO MT XI) exam have to visit the official website – www.ibps.in and log in with their registration number/roll number or date of birth/password to download the IBPS PO Mains exam result 2021-22. IBPS PO Mains result 2022 contains the qualifying status and marks of candidates.
According to the latest update, the link to check and download the IBPS PO Mains result will remain active till 16th February 2022.
IBPS conducted the IBPS PO Prelims examination on 4th and 11th December 2021, whereas the IBPS PO Mains exam took place on 22nd January 2022. Only those candidates who have cleared the IBPS PO Mains 2022 examination will be issued the IBPS PO admit card 2022 for the interview round. Candidates must note that they have to qualify for all the exam stages to get shortlisted for the final allotment.
IBPS PO Mains Exam – Important Dates
|IBPS PO Mains Exam Date 2021-22||22nd January 2022|
|Declaration of result||10th February 2022|
How to Check IBPS PO Mains Result 2021-22?
Candidates need to follow the below-mentioned steps carefully to download the IBPS PO Main result.
1. Visit the official website of IBPS – www.ibps.in
2. Directly click on ‘Click here to View Your Result Status of Online Main Examination for CRP PO/MTs-X’ to check the results
3. Enter the Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth, and CAPTCHA code on the login page.
4. Click on the ‘Login’ tab
5. Find the IBPS PO Main result and take a printout for future reference
Details Present in IBPS PO Mains Result 2021-22
- Name of the candidates
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Qualifying status
IBPS PO Interview 2022
Before the shortlisted candidates move ahead to the final allotment stage, they have to clear the interview round. According to the official recruitment advertisement, the interview round is likely to be conducted sometime in February 2022. The call letter for the IBPS PO interview will be released in due time.
This recruitment drive from IBPS is being conducted to fill in 4135 vacancies. The selected candidates will be posted in public-sector banks like PNB, BOB, etc., and other renowned banks like SBI, RBI, NABARD, SIDBI, LIC & Insurance companies, and banks that are regular members of the IBPS society.
Details Present in IBPS PO Mains Scorecard
IBPS authority releases the IBPS PO Mains scorecard in online mode only. Apart from the marks received by the candidates in the Mains examination, the other details highlighted in the IBPS PO Mains scorecard 2021-22 are:
- Name of candidate
- Registration number
- Roll number
- Exam date
- IBPS PO cut off marks
- Maximum score overall and section-wise
- Obtained score in individual sections and overall
Steps to Recover Forgotten IBPS PO Registration Details
IBPS offers candidates the facility to recover their forgotten IBPS PO registration details. Candidates can do so by:
1. Visiting the official IBPS website of grievance (www.cgrs.ibps.in)
2. Click on Register New Complaint
3. A new window will open wherein the candidates will be required to fill in various details
4. Fill in all the details asked on this page
5. Select the ‘Help Topic’
6. After filling in the required details, enter the CAPTCHA text
7. Click on ‘submit’
8. Candidates will get a reply on their grievance within 48 hours