IBPS PO admit card – It is released separately for prelims, mains and interview. Candidates have to carry admit cards to the examination hall on the exam or interview day. Admit cards can be downloaded from the official website of IBPS when it is declared. You will have to remember the login details for accessing the admit card by logging into the official IBPS exam website on the admit card release day. Once you download the card, you must take a printout of it and bring that along with other identification documents to the exam hall. Admit cards are different for each stage of IBPS PO exam.
In this article, you will get familiar with the process of downloading admit cards, details in the admit card, admit card types, and exam day guidelines.
Table of Contents
- IBPS PO admit card – Latest Updates
- IBPS PO Admit Card – Process to Download Admit Card, Errors in Admit Card
- IBPS PO Admit Card – Prelim Admit Card
- IBPS PO Admit Card – Mains Admit Card
- IBPS PO Admit card – Interview Admit Card
- IBPS PO Admit Card – Time table for 2020 Exam (Tentative)
- IBPS PO Admit Card – Exam Day
- IBPS PO admit card – FAQs
IBPS PO admit card – Latest Updates
The last update was announced on March 23, 2020 by IBPS on their website. IBPS PO (VIII) 2018 result of provisional allotment under reserve list was delayed due to outbreak of coronavirus of COVID-19. There are no further updates on this yet.
IBPS PO Admit Card – Process to Download Admit Card, Errors in Admit Card
To download the admit card, follow the steps below:
- First, candidates will need to visit the official website of IBPS
- Click the link ‘IBPS PO admit card’ which is visible on the homepage
- Enter the login credentials which you created while registering for the exam
- Registration Number or Roll number
- Date of birth or password
- IBPS PO admit card for respective exam stages appears on the screen
- Download the admit card and take the printout for future reference
Candidates can face issues while downloading the admit card such as invalid login details, unsuccessful registration and low internet connectivity.
In order to correct errors in the admit card, candidates are advised to contact IBPS here:
IBPS House, 90 feet, DP Road
Near Thakur Polytechnic,
Off. Western Express Highway, PB No, 8567
Kandivali (E), Mumbai 400101
Helpline number – 1800222366, 18001034566
To know more about IBPS exam, read IBPS PO article here.
Documents required along with the admit card at the exam centre:
- Valid IBPS PO call letter 2020 for respective date and sessions of exam
- Photo-identity proof in original which mentions the name of candidates entered in the application form
- Photocopy of photo-identity proofs
- Two passport-sized photographs
One of the following photo ID’s is required to be presented in the exam hall before the exam:
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card
- Permanent driving license
- Voter’s card
- Bank passbook
- Photo-identity proof issued by a gazetted officer
- Identity card issued by a recognised college/university
Documents which is not allowed as proof of ID are:
- Ration card
- Learner’s Driving license
IBPS PO Admit Card – Prelim Admit Card
Prelim admit cards can be downloaded if you have registered for the exam successfully. Generally, the prelim admit cards are released in the month of October.
A sample of the IBPS PO prelim admit card is shown below:
IBPS PO Admit Card – Mains Admit Card
Candidates who qualify IBPS PO prelims are called for the mains exam and they have to download the admit card when they are released.
The mains admit card looks like this:
IBPS PO Admit card – Interview Admit Card
Candidates who qualify the prelims and mains are called for the IBPS PO interview. Prelims acts as a screening test and its marks do not contribute to the final marks in the interview.
A sample of the interview admit card is shown below:
IBPS PO Admit Card – Time table for 2020 Exam (Tentative)
Time table for IBPS PO exam 2020 is shown below. The dates are tentative right now and delays in the exams might happen to the pandemic.
Online registration & fee payment
Release of prelims admit card
3 & 4 October 2020
IBPS PO 2020 prelims exam (Day 1 and 2)
10 October 2020
IBPS PO 2020 prelims exam (Day 3)
Release of prelims result
Release of mains admit card
28 November 20
Release of IBPS PO mains result
Release of interview admit card
Conduct of Interview
IBPS PO Admit Card – Exam Day
- Report at the examination centre before the time of examination, as mentioned on the IBPS PO admit card.
- Candidates have to bring IBPS PO 2020 admit card along with one photo ID. proof (both original and photocopy) at the exam centre, valid IBPS PO call letter 2020 for respective date and sessions of exam, and two passport-sized photographs.
- You have to hand over the admit card along with a photocopy of ID proof.
- You must write down your roll number and registration number on the photocopy of the photo ID.
- Candidates must report 30 minutes prior. If a candidate appears after the reporting time, he/she will not be allowed to enter the examination hall.
- Candidates will not be allowed to leave the exam hall before the examination time.
- Biometric data (right thumb impression) and photograph of candidates is verified at the exam centre.
IBPS PO admit card – FAQs
Q. What do candidates do when they cannot login to the official website of IBPS PO?
A. They might me putting the wrong login credentials while attempting to login the official website of IBPS PO. So, one needs to remember the correct application number and password to login.
Q. What if the photograph pasted on the IBPS PO admit card is not that visible?
A. IBPS PO applicants must carry their passport size photographs along with admit card and other identification proof to the examination hall.
Q. What will happen if you submit more than one IBPS PO application form?
A. Based on the application and completed details, you will receive admit cards separately for all stages of IBPS PO exam.
Q. What if SMS/Email is not received by the IBPS PO applicants?
A. This could be due to wrong information filled in the IBPS PO online application leading to non-acceptance of the form. Only correctly filled form adhering to all eligibility criteria will be accepted. Such candidates will receive sms/email to proceed further in the recruitment process.