New Delhi, 03 June 2022: The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has given the Delhi University (DU) the authorization to launch its online MBA programme in open and distance learning mode for the academic year 2022-23 through its Campus of Open Learning. The university is now awaiting approval of the same from the Distance Education Bureau and the University Grants Commission before commencing the MBA programme.
DU Online MBA Programme 2022-23
When asked about AICTE approval, the Director of Campus of Open Learning, Delhi University, Dr. Payal Mago said, “The university has received approval from the AICTE for the MBA programme, which will be launched in the Open and Distance Learning Mode from the 2022-23 academic session.”
DU will begin the MBA programme as soon as it receives due approval from the University Grants Commission’s (UGC’s) Distance Education Bureau. As soon as the varsity receives accreditation, the MBA programme for the academic year 2022-2023 will commence immediately.
According to some media sources, Delhi University (DU) is expected to receive approval from the Distance Education Bureau and University Grants Commission within the next 10 to 15 days. However, no formal remark has been made on the subject.
As of today, it has been revealed that DU is certain of receiving this approval as soon as possible and has already begun laying out a strategy. If granted, DU will release a notification that is likely to include vital information such as the program’s duration, modules, registration information, and so on.
DU Online MBA Programme 2022-23 – Courses Offered
Delhi University’s Campus of Open Learning (COL) offers short-term professional courses. Students enrolled in such courses receive practical vocational training in the industry-related interfaces, as well as a short period of practical experience with work assignments that assist them in developing the skills required for employability in relevant sectors.
For the academic year 2022-23, the COL has begun the application process for several online programmes. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements for the courses offered may submit their respective applications on the official website.
DU Online MBA Programme 2022-23 – Eligibility
- A minimum of a Class 12th pass certificate is required.
- Candidates who have already taken qualifying exams and are awaiting results are also eligible to apply.
- Students who are currently enrolled in Delhi University or other institutions/universities and are pursuing a bachelor’s degree or other courses are also eligible to apply.
- Students from the University of Delhi’s School of Open Learning (SOL), Non-Collegiate Women’s Education Board (NCWEB), ordinary institutions, and departments are also allowed to apply for these courses.
DU Online MBA Programme 2022-23 – How to Apply?
- Application forms for admission to COL certificate programmes are available all year.
- Students interested in applying for admissions to the various courses may download the application form.
- They need to take a print-out of the application form, fill it, and submit it with the following documents:
- Two passport-sized coloured photos.
- Self-attested copies of address and ID proof.
- Self-attested copy of existing student ID (if any).
- Self-attested copies of 10+2/12th pass marksheet or passing certificate.
- Rs. 250/- in form of cash or demand draft (DD) towards registration (non-refundable).
- Bank draft/demand draft of the course fee.
- Course fees, to be paid through demand drafts, are required to be made in favour of ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at par in Delhi.
- The completed application form may also be sent via post/courier addressed to:
- The OSD/Admission Office, the Campus of Open Learning (University of Delhi) Pocket C-2, Keshav Puram, New Delhi-110035
- After receiving a completed application form, admission is usually granted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
DU Online MBA Programme 2022-23 – FAQs
Does DU COL offer an online MBA programme?
What will be the mode of learning for the DU COL MBA programme for the academic year 2022-23?
The MBA programme for the academic year 2022-23 will be run in online and distance learning mode under the Campus of Open Learning, Delhi University.
What is DU COL?
Delhi University’s Campus of Open Learning offers short-term professional courses to students who want to develop the skills needed for employability in relevant sectors.