Central Seat Allocation Board has commenced the CSAB 2020 special rounds of registration process for prolific institutes including NITs, IIITs and GFTIs from 17th November 2020. Eligible candidates who seek to register for admissions must visit the official website- csab.nic.in and click on the link mentioning “CSAB Special Round- Registration and Choice Filling”. It is crucial to know that the registration deadline is set for 19th November 2020 (11.59 pm). Thus, candidates must complete the special round of registration, payment of fee and choice filling process within the allotted 3 days. The CSAB 2020 special round 1 seat allotment result will be released in online mode on 20th November 2020. Online reporting can be done till 23rd November 2020.
Table of Contents
CSAB 2020 Special Round of Registration – Eligibility Criterion for NITs, IIITs and GFTIs
Aspiring candidates who seek to get register for the CSAB 2020 special round registration must satisfy the below given criteria-
- He/She must have secured qualifying JEE Main score and a valid rank.
- Candidates who are not granted any seat through JoSAA or those who did not participate in JoSAA counselling, can register in CSA special round of counselling 2020 for the NITs, IIITs and GFTIs.
- Candidates who have already been granted a seat through JoSSA (in NITs,IITs or GFTIs) and have simultaneously opted to appear for CSAB special round, can register for CSAB special round of counselling. Students must opt to participate in CSAB special round counselling at the time of reporting to the allotted college (through JoSAA).
- Students who opted not to apply for CSAB special round of counselling at the time of reporting to the allotted college (through JoSAA), cannot register for CSAB special round of registration process.
CSAB 2020 Special Round – Counselling Process
Eligible candidates who seek to participate in CSAB 2020 special round of counselling, must follow the given below steps-
- Visit the official website of CSAB- csab.nic.in and click on the link mentioning “CSAB Special Round- Registration and Choice Filling”.
- Fill in the required details like your JEE Main 2020 application number and password along with the unique security pin to login.
- Upload the required documents as specified by the concerned authority.
- Proceed further to pay the required fee through any of the available methods.
- Next, fill and lock your choices of colleges and courses in order of preference. Confirm the choices and finally submit them.
- After the declaration of Seat Allotment, candidates will be allotted seats as per their JEE Main score (merit), preferences and availability of seats in respective colleges and courses. The seat allotment result will be released online.
- Further, candidates will need to confirm the allotted seats and pay the admission fees.
- Next, candidates must complete the online reporting process and upload the scanned copies of the required documents.
- Finally, candidates must report at the allotted institute in-person for the completion of the final admission process. It is crucial to know that candidates must report at the allotted institute within the time allotted by the concerned authorities.