CLAT 2023 admit card plays a pivotal role for the candidates to attend the exam. The admit card or the hall ticket will be issued by the ‘NLU Ranchi – National University of Study and Research In Law’ only through online mode. The admit card will feature all the essential details like details of the candidate, date and timing of the exam, centre of the exam and roll number.
Candidates must carry the admit card on the day of the exam, otherwise, they will not be considered eligible to appear in the exam. Admit cards are also essential to carry at the time of the admissions. Candidates must cross-check the details mentioned on the admit card. They must contact the helpline desk in case of any discrepancy.
The release of the CLAT 2023 admit card would soon be announced on the official website of the ‘Consortium of NLU’. The revised result date of the CLAT 2023 exam will be announced soon by the governing body of exam after the analyzing the situation.
Table of Contents
- CLAT Admit Card 2023 – Important Dates (Revised Changes)
- CLAT Admit card 2023 – Procedure To Download
- CLAT Admit Card – FAQ’s
CLAT Admit Card 2023 – Important Dates (Revised Changes)
|Important Dates||CLAT 2023|
|Applications open from||6th August 2022|
|Last date of submitting the application form||13th November 2022|
|Admit Card available from||To be notified|
|CLAT 2023 Exam Date||18th December 2022|
|Revealing of the Provisional Answer Key||To be notified|
|Declaration of the Result||To be notified|
CLAT Admit card 2023 – Procedure To Download
Candidates may easily download the admit card from the official website of ‘Consortium of NLU’. Following are the steps to download the admit card for CLAT 2023 exam.
- Visit the official website of ‘Consortium of NLU’- https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/
- Click on the bar mentioning ‘LOG IN’.
- Click on the Tab/Link mentioning ‘CLAT Admit Card/ Hall Ticket’.
- Fill the login details (Registered Mobile number and Password) to generate the original admit card.
- Proceed further and tap on the ‘Generate’ button.
- The admit card would appear on the screen mentioning all the details. Cross check the information.
- Finally download the CLAT hall ticket and take 3-4 printouts of the copy. Make sure that you possess the hard copy as well as the soft copy of the same.
CLAT Admit Card – How to Retrieve the Password?
There is a possibility that a student may forget the login password for the CLAT admit card. In such a situation, you may use the following steps to retrieve the password, which will help in downloading the admit card for the 2023 CLAT exam.
- Visit the official website of the ‘Consortium of NLU’.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ tab mentioned at the bottom of the login window ( CLAT Admit Card).
- You will be directed to a new page which would require you to fill in the registered mobile number.
- Click on the tab mentioning ‘Request OTP’.
- Enter mobile number and the OTP.
- Click on the tab mentioning ‘Reset Password’.
- Your new password would be generated.
Note – Try to save essential passwords or information in highly confidential and safe medium – phone or laptops.
CLAT Admit Card – Details mentioned in the Admit Card
Candidates must know what the all-important admit card or hall ticket of the CLAT 2023 exam comprises. This would give them a fair idea about the location, date and timing of the exam. Also, candidates must check for any discrepancy in the admit card and seek for the mentioned helpline numbers at the earliest, if any discrepancy is found.
Following are the details which are mentioned on the admit card of CLAT exam –
- Name of the candidate
- Name of the candidate’s father and mother
- Birth date of the candidate
- Application number of the candidate
- Allotted roll number of the candidate
- Name of the programme that the candidate has opted for (Undergraduate or Graduate)
- Category applied (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Specially-abled Person), Non-Residents of India (NRI)
- Photograph and signature of the candidate
- Empty space assigned for the signature of the invigilator.
- Exam center (city)
- Exam center (address)
- Date of the exam
- Time of the exam
- Reporting time
- Guidelines and instructions (regarding CLAT 2023 Exam)
Some Essential Documents to Carry for the CLAT 2023 Exam
Candidates are advised to carry authentic and government-approved identity proof which will be used for identifying purposes by the conducting body of the CLAT exam (exam center). Candidates may present ID proof such as :
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhaar Card
- Ration Card
- Voter ID Card
Note – Students may also carry 1 or 2 additional photographs (similar to the one attached with the application form)
CLAT Admit Card 2023 – Some essential points to consider
Some crucial things that the candidates must know regarding the CLAT 2023 admit card –
- Admit cards are issued to the students who have successfully completed the submission of the application form.
- The mode of the accessibility of the admit card is online only. Thus, admit cards must be duly downloaded by the candidates from the official website of the ‘Consortium of NLU’. Admit cards will not be forwarded to the candidates through posts.
- CLAT 2023 admit card must be kept in ideal conditions not only for the exam day but also till the admission process gets over.
CLAT Admit Card – FAQ’s
Q. When will the admit cards be released for the CLAT 2023 exam?
The date of release of admit cards for the CLAT 2023 will be announced shortly. Candidates may expect the admit cards to release from the 4th week of August 2023.
Q. What is the mode to issue the admit card for the CLAT 2023 exam ?
The admit card for the CLAT 2023 exam can only be issued online on the official website of the ‘Consortium of NLU’. Admit cards will NOT be sent to the candidates through posts.
Q. What are the identity proofs that are required at the CLAT 2023 exam center?
Candidates may carry any of the following identity proofs on the day of the exam along with 1 or 2 additional photographs, similar to the one attached with the application form -
Voter ID Card
Q. How to download the admit card for CLAT 2023?
Candidates may visit the official website of ‘Consortium of NLU’ and log in. Click on the tab mentioning ‘Admit Card/Hall Ticket’. Put in the details like mobile number and password. Click on the ‘generate’ tab. Your admit card will appear on the screen. Download 2-3 copies of the admit card.