Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA), the governing body of KCET, has announced the KCET seat allotment result for the round 1 on 2nd December 2020. Candidates must check their results on the official website –cetonline.karnataka.gov.in. In order to check the result of the KCET round 1 seat allotment, candidates must enter their Karnataka CET number.
Important: It is crucial to know for the candidates who have secured seats through the 1st round allotment that the deadline for confirming their seats is 5th December 2020. Through KCET 2020 seat allotment, seats are granted on the sheer basis of merit, choices filled by the candidate and preferred course filled by them.
The KCET seat allotment process will be conducted in 2 rounds along with an additional or extended round for those students who despite securing qualifying percentile were not allotted seats in the 2nd round of allotment. Further, there will be a special round which will be conducted to fill the vacant seats in respective courses. Eligible candidates must download their admission/seat allotment letter to participate in the KCET 2020 seat allotment process.
KCET 2020 Seat Allotment – Schedule
|Option Entry for KCET Seat Allotment||22nd November 2020 – 25th November 2020|
|KCET 2020 Mock Allotment results||29th November 2020|
|Provision to change filled options||29th November 2020 – 1st December 2020|
|KCET 2020 Final Allotment Result||2nd December 2020|
|Confirmation of choices (Post Seat Allotment)||3rd December 2020 – 5th December 2020|
|Payment of fees and downloading the admission order||4th December 2020 – 6th December 2020|
|Deadline for reporting at the allotted college||7th December 2020|
How to check KCET 1st Round Seat Allotment ?
Eligible candidates must follow the series of steps given below to check the KCET 2020 seat allotment for the 1st round-
- Visit the official website- cetonline.karnataka.gov.in.
- Click on the link mentioning “Round 1 KCET seat allotment”.
- Next, you must enter your Karnataka CET number in the available space.
- Click in the “Submit” tab.
- You will be directed to a page where you will find the KCET seat allotment results for the 1st round.
- Check your result status and accordingly proceed to the next step.
- If you are allotted a status, confirm your choices of preferred courses.
- Next, download the admission order and report in-person at the allotted institute (within the specified time).
- You must carry your original documents at the allotted institute for verification purposes.
- Even if you are not allotted a seat in the 1st, 2nd and an extended round of seat allotment, you can appear for the special round of seat allotment.