New Delhi, 27 September 2022, Jharkhand Recruitment 2022: The Tata Electronics Limited in collaboration with the Union Tribal Affairs Ministry conducted a two-day recruitment drive in Khunti, Saraikela, Chaibasa, and Simdega districts of Jharkhand. The dates of the recruitment drives were September 18 and September 19, 2022. The drive was initiated with the efforts of the tribal affairs minister during “Sewa Pakhawada” being celebrated on Hon’ble Prime Minister Sh. Narendra Modi’s birthday.
- More than 2900 tribal women participated in the recruitment drive from the rural areas of the districts, out of which 1900 tribal women were selected in 2 days.
- The minister of tribal affairs will take the first batch of selected tribal women through a special train from Hatia Railway station in Ranchi, Jharkhand to Hosur on 27 September 2022.
- The selected tribal women will commute to Tata Electronics Hosur Plant located in Tamil Nadu for their first onsite project.
Table of Contents
- Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
- Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 – Benefits
- Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 – Other Initiatives for Tribal Women
Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 – Highlights
- The aim of the recruitment drive is to provide opportunities to tribal women to upgrade their skills and work with the Tata Electronics Limited.
- The special train 08633 will carry the first batch of 822 tribal women out of a total of 1900 selected candidates in the recruitment drive.
- The team of Union Tribal Affairs Ministry and teachers will coordinate on weekly basis with the district administration and Tata Electronics Ltd.
- A total of 387 out of 488 tribal women from Khunti, 152 out of 331 from Saraikela, 846 out of 107 from Simdega, and 513 out of 715 from Chaibasa qualified for the recruitment drive.
- The qualified women will be employed at the Tata Electronics Hosur Plant located in Tamil Nadu.
Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
- The district administrations of all four districts namely, Khunti, Saraikela, Simdega, and Chaibasa created an awareness program regarding the recruitment drive hosted by Tata Electronics Limited.
- The targeted age group for the recruitment process of 18 to 21 years of age with a minimum qualification of Class 12 pass.
- The candidates have been selected through two rounds of written tests and one round of physical ability test.
Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 – Benefits
- Tata Electronics Limited will provide accommodation, food, lodging, and transportation along with a fixed salary to the candidates.
- The selected tribal women after work will also get training for pursuing higher education.
- The selected tribal women will be given special training before they are given specific assignments.
- The accommodation will be provided to the selected tribal women from their villages by bus to ensure their comfortable journey.
Jharkhand Recruitment 2022 – Other Initiatives for Tribal Women
- United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) – United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) is an agency of the United Nations that provides developmental aid to children worldwide. In Jharkhand, it works with the government, legislative committees, and Panchayat Raj Institutions (PRIs) to improve the quality of education of tribal women. The agency ensures that the government budgets are gender-responsive and that national education policies provide gender equality.
- Tejaswini Rural Women Empowerment Programme – The programme is implemented by Women Finance and Development Corporation which provides financial assistance to rural women in districts. The Tejaswini Rural Women Empowerment Programme imparts training to tribal women on income-generating activities.
- Jharkhand Department of Industry – The Jharkhand Department of Industry is the initiative of the state Government of Jharkhand. The policy was implemented with the objective of maximizing employment in rural areas. Under the policy, tribal women of Jharkhand learnt sericulture, handicraft, handloom, and Khadi. It provides skill development training through various skill development programmes and management development programmes to tribal women of Jharkhand.
Q.1 How many tribal women participated in the Jharkhand recruitment programme 2022 held by Tata Electronics Limited and Union Tribal Affairs Ministry?
More than 2900 tribal women participated in the recruitment drive 2022 from the rural areas of the Jharkhand districts.
Q2. What is the purpose of holding Jharkhand recruitment drive 2022?
The Jharkhand recruitment drive 2022 was hosted by Tata Electronics Limited and Union Tribal Affairs Ministry to recruit tribal women for Tata Electronics Hosur Plant located in Tamil Nadu.
Q3. What are the benefits of Jharkhand recruitment 2022?
The Tata Electronics Limited will provide accommodation, food, lodging, transportation, and fixed salary to the selected tribal women.