The application correction window for JEE Main 2021 examinations will open from 27th January 2021. National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced that the correction window will remain open for candidates till 30th January 2021. Candidates who have registered for the JEE Main 2021 examination will be able to make corrections in their online applications through the official website – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in.
Table of Contents
JEE Main 2021 Correction Window – Important Things to Note
- The editing/correction facility of JEE will be given to only those candidates who have completed JEE Main 2021 registration before the final submission date of their application forms.
- The JEE Main Paper 1, 2 and 3 candidates can submit their JEE Main correction forms only in case of discrepancy or error in the exam form details. This includes their name, address, educational qualifications and other related information.
What details can be corrected/edited during JEE Main Form Correction 2021?
- Candidates need to remember that they will not be allowed to change all the information in the application form. Details in only certain fields like personal, academic information, preferred language of examination, category, and choice of paper can be edited.
How to Make Corrections in JEE Main Application Form 2021?
Candidates need to follow the below steps carefully to use the JEE Main correction facility:
- Visit the JEE Main 2021 official website – www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Log in using the JEE application number and password
- Click on the ‘JEE Main Correction in Application Form 2021’ link
- Edit the JEE Main application form 2021
- Click on the Submit tab
Candidates must note that the ‘Apply for JEE (Main) 2021’ tab on the NTA website will be replaced by the ‘JEE Main Correction in Application Form 2021.’
Steps for JEE Main Photo Correction
In case candidate/s wish to replace their submitted photograph (reason – hazy, distorted or pixelated image), they need to follow the below steps:
- Visit the JEE Main official website– www.jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Select the Remove Image Discrepancy link
- Enter the JEE Mains application form number and password to log in
- Upload the corrected photo as per the NTA guidelines
- Click on the Submit tab
Candidates must note again that any wrong information filled in the application form might lead to cancellation of JEE Main registration.
More About JEE Main 2021
Earlier, the NTA had informed that the JEE Main 2021 exam will be conducted in four cycles in 2021. As per the update, the first cycle of the JEE Mains 2021 is scheduled to be conducted from 23rd February to 26th February. For this exam, the NTA has slated to release the JEE Mains admit cards for the candidates in the second week of February. The JEE Main correction window will be opened only once before each attempt in February, March, April and May.
The JEE Main exam will take place for the second time in the month of March, between 15th March and 18th March. Similarly, the third cycle is scheduled from 27th April to 30th April, and the final cycle will be conducted between 24th May and 28th May 2021.
The JEE Main 2021 application process closed on 23rd January 2021. However, for the ease of candidates, the application fee payment window remained open till 24th January 2021. Besides this information, on 19th January 2021, Union Education Minister, Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank had announced the decision to waive off the 75% marks eligibility criteria under JEE Main for the next academic year 2021-22.
When it comes to the syllabus of the exam, the NTA has already assured candidates that the topics for the JEE Main exam 2021 will not change. It would cover topics from both Class 10 and Class 12.
|1.||Explore Scholarships for Class 12 Passed Students|
|2.||Check Out Scholarships for Class 10 passed Students|
|3.||Know About Scholarships for Engineering Students|
|4.||Explore Scholarships for Graduation Students|
|5.||Know About Scholarships for Postgraduation Students|
|6.||Check Out Live Scholarships|