New Delhi, 19 January, 2022: The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has released the ICSI Result 2021 date for Company Secretary Foundation Programme Examination (CS Foundation) and CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) courses. The results of CS Foundation and CSEET are all set to be released today, 19 January 2022, at 4 pm on the official website.
Note: Along with the release of results, ICSI will also release candidate’s subject-wise marks distribution on their official website. This would allow candidates to analyze the marks scored by them in each and every subject.
ICSI CSEET Exam January 2022: Details
- The ICSI had conducted the CS Foundation Exam on 3 and 4 January 2022 and the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) on 8 and 10 January 2022.
- Immediately after the declaration of results, a formal e-result-cum-marks statement for both CS Foundation and CSEET will be provided to the students.
- The e-result-cum-marks statement for both CS Foundation and CSEET will contain marks obtained by students in each and every subject.
Note: Candidates will not be provided any physical copy of the result-cum-marks statement.
How to Check the ICSI CSEET January 2022 Result?
Candidates who appeared for the ICSI CSEET exam can use the following steps to check their results:
- Visit the official website.
- On the homepage, candidates can see links for “CS Foundation Result 2021” and “CSEET Result 2022”. Candidates can click any of these links as per their choice.
- An authentication page will open where aspirants need to fill in their authentication details.
- Click on “Submit” after filling all the details.
- If the details are correct, the result will automatically pop-up on the screen.
- Candidates are then requested to download a PDF copy of the result and keep a printout copy for future purposes.
Note: Due to COVID-19, ICSI had arranged a separate mode of conduction of the examination. The CS Foundation and CSEET exams were conducted through a remotely supervised test.
- The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) is a prestigious national institute set up under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 (an act of Parliament).
- It is the only recognized institute in India to develop and regulate the profession of Company Secretaries in India.
- The institute provides top-quality education to the students of Company Secretaries (CS) Course and best quality set standards to CS members.
- ICSI has its headquarters at New Delhi and four regional offices at New Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, and Mumbai, respectively.
Note: At present, there are more than 65,000 members and around 2.5 Lakhs students on roll in the ICSI.